Reviews for Silly Boys
Jared chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
this wa so funny bt if this was shown on tv i would laufg mt ass off until it will be too hard for me to breathe. i was also thinking how it moght be funny if paige went up to the girls and said "Hun you're in for a rude awakening" and the blonde would be like "Oh really how so" then paige points to marco and dylan kissing the girls mouth drop and then paige says "Because my brither is gay" then walks away laughing. anyw great story it had me laughing every time i read it. LOL, LMAO, and 3
Trollin Blue86 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Very cute going on my fave's! :-)
obabema chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
XD This was really cute, and hecka funny!

Great job!
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
their too cute together
cooroo chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I've read so much terrible Degrassi fanfiction lately that this is such a gem to find. It's nice to see a Marco/Dylan story a) from someone else's POV and b) not incredibly sappy.

I think you've captured Paige's voice really well, especially with her thoughts jumping all over the place. One of my favourite parts is when she's smiling because of how sweet Marco and Dylan are together, and then it goes on for too long and she gets totally grossed out. That part was priceless.

Reading this was like watching part of an episode happen right in front of me. You know, if Degrassi wasn't so angst-filled ;-) I really, really loved it. If fact, I loved it so much that I don't think I can fit everything I want to say into one review.

But, I'll try my best. I loved Slutty McBitch, I really did. As a character only, though. She was making me laugh so hard, especially when she wanted Dylan to sign her. I could just SEE his face. And I could just imagine her expression when he kisesd Marco.

Brilliantly done. The best Degrassi fanfiction I've ever read before, for sure.
letolover30 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
aw. this was the cutest thing.

i loved the fangirls.

good job.

]
adriann chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
that was cute odd but cute
momo chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
i like this it was good if ur still writing then write more ok
Walleh chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Yes! Finally i found it! before i found out about i googled on fanfictions, and i saw this, but then my computer shot down, and then i couldnt remeber what i had searched on, so i could find it, and then, when i was just looking around in here, i re-found it! Great! well, now im gonna read it:b
punkpinkpower chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
hehehe, yeah, paige is such a mean girl. but for some reason, we love her! very nicely done, once again!
aspirer chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
i love it! those biyatches had it coming :) good work.
praderwilli chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
This was a great one shot. I have been reading a lot of Marco/Dylan fic recently and most of it is so bad. This was great- well written, Paige's voice was well done and in character and the story was funny and sweet. Great!
annakas chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
This was so amusing. Paige rocked *snicker* aww and Marco didn't see the game *giggle*. Loved the Dylan Marco interaction.
TruFate chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Great story!
angelsdarla chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
That was absolutley adorable. Perhaps on of the cutest DEgrassi stories that I've ever read.

Wow. You have an amazing talent.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »