Reviews for I Like Cars
ShadowTechno chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Why is this poem so awesome?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Cars. :)
basedvirus chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I loved it! It was very humorous. I can't remember a part where I wasn't laughing! I do think I should go read your other story you mentioned so I get the whole 'armoured muffin' deal :D
Clara the Wolf chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
yes i like cars! but im gettin a truck. darn my mississippi-ness!
chibi-chinita chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Oh my gosh. I'm not a FalSam fan, but this was hilarious. I love the line "FALCON PUNCH! HAVE MY FIST FOR LUNCH!" Pure genius, man. Great job.
OneWingedHeron53 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Ha, funny poem here. Nice little rhyming, even the ones that don't rhyme. Keep it up.

Captain Falcon wasn't born. He was unleashed.
CheesedAndBaconed chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
It's these sorts of poems make this section worth digging through, after all. Bravo, I love your rhymes, especially the ones that don't actually... rhyme.
ChiptuneImpulse chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Damn it was so simple and yet so...just wow! thanks for making me cry!
Mako Streak chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
*Laughs* Oh my! I love Captain Falcon's idiocy and... Er... Well, this poem captures a good characterization of him. But maybe you'll want to add something when he's talking about himself.

I think Samus likes ships more than cars

Her ship can reach the stars!

My Blue Falcon can't go that far...

But I don't care...because I like cars!

I'm afraid to ask her about cars because of what she might say

Hey...you think I can buy her a car for her birthday!

I'll paint it orange and red just like her Varia Suit!

And call it Kiwi because thats her favorite fruit!

Oh my god, I'm a genius!

Okay, maybe not...I don't know what rhymes with genius

That's my favorite part! YOU'RE a genius!

-Mako
Razzkat chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
holy crap, that was fucking hilarious. keep it up, mate.
Espionata chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
hated it and your mean
Sabertooth Kitty chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
(giggles) Cute, very cute. :)
happyham chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
oh-kay.
Korean Boron chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Hey, what's up? I really like this poem! It's hilarious, and it rhymes! I especially thought that the "fist for lunch" part was funny! I liked that part and and the repetitive "I like cars!" thing the best!

Off topic a bit, but you're a poster on IGN! I didn't know that, because I've only been hanging around the FF:CC threads! Anyway, I'm an IGN poster too and I JUST figured that out, via whit19. You put your Kirby story on their too? HILARIOUS! Talk to you later!
herb chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
heh heh heh...fist for lunch.