Reviews for A Grave Error In Judgement
Abbie chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Its a nice story :)
But may isuggestusing double quotes for the dialogues?
Amras2007 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Where is the rest!? I love it, hope you continue it.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Very well written.
Articx-Frost chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
This looks like a really good concept and start to what could be a really interesting story. I would love to see this expanded and continued.
kittensgalor chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This was a great story but the lack of quotation marks made it rather confusing. The parts that you decided to leave as little summaries should have also had the names fully spelt out instead of leaving initials. The initials also made the relating parts confusing.
slmncpm chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
i love this, it is too bad there isn't more of it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
It's bugging me that you don't have quotation marks. All in all its a really awesome story
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
You should really write a sequel b/c this story was amazing.
James018 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
A good story, but unfortunately the lack of quoatation marks makes it nigh on unreadable.
unknown chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
you should put quotation marks for tour dialog, it is confusing
Everlasting Purple chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This is such a good story, but I can't stand that the talking doesn't have " these". I can't stand it. It's driving me nuts! I'd be happy to do it for you for Merlin's sake.
The Golden Snitch chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I am sure this is a good story, I actually liked the little bit I read of it, but it is imposible to read without quotation marks "..." around the spoken parts, and some of the sentences were cut off completely. Email me if you get around to editing, I would love to read the whole story!

The Golden Snitch
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
can u edit it wit like "..."
Shey92 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Im sure your storys great but i couldnt read past the second paragraph- you need to use speach marks- it just doesnt flow right without them.
Thaliran chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Interesting story, are you going to make a sequel?