Reviews for A Grave Error In Judgement
Maxie chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Great! I'm loving it, the duels are awsome and so is the annoying Fugde game but, please tell me this isnt gonna be Snape is your father deal. It's too over used. Update soon plz!
Arames chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Really enjoyed this story, and really hoping that you are going to continue this where you left off and make it into a multi-chaptered fic.

Loved the plot idea and the characterisations of not only Harry and Draco but of Pansy and the others as well. You managed to make Pansy have a personality other than that of an airhead or a spiteful bitch, which is not something you see a lot of.

So I really do hope that you are considering continuing this fic.

Oh and I noticed a quote in your bio from a story (the one with the head of a Gryffindor doll being tossed in the john and the Slytherin being the favourite of those dolls left) and wondered if you couldn’t email me/post the link for it, I’d be very grateful.
Miss Lesley chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Oh my. I pray and beg that you intend to continue this story... It is postive delightful. You have made a big push, with the plot. I love how Draco and Harry have used their violence and Anger to forge a friendship. And Although, if Harry is going ot engage in slash, I want it to be Draco. The plot might allow me to push forward...

Now that Harry's knows that Albus dumbledork, betrayed him what will he do? I mean suppose the power that Voldemort know not about was the wandless magic. And for him dumbledork to know that it was either Harry or Volde, why hasn't he been training him. Hell Harry and Draco took to duck in a water with the little bit of training that Tonks gave him. Imagine what Harry would be like had he had such classes from the beginning.

I agree with you that Ron would be the first to leave. Ron is a fanatic, he will always be a hotheaded ass. He does not the true meaning of frienship. He usually comes back in time for the heric stuff.

Hermione I think will leave, at first she will rationalize. But she will fall in line with Dumbledork. She will believe in him, because her books tell her that he is all knowing and such.

Hmm I love that Pansey is not a whore or evil, but an intelligent person. With feelings and who reads to her little sister.

Is Snape Harry's father?

Hmm, Harry and Draco seem to have great power, harry more so. But I hope they do much to improve theri skills. I hope Tonk, continues to train them. I hope that sirius' books are used by them to train, I think the slytehrins are the perfect teachers for them

Thanks
Curiously suicidal chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Oh my non-existant god, that story totally rocks! Seriously if you don't continue this story i am afraid i will have to kill you. J/k but still i am begging you to update and soon!
ADJ chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
this story is a very interesting concept. similarily, the thought of the h/bl ship is one that I like. however, I think you are WAY too quick about harry and draco's trust, so to speak. perhaps not at the end, but surely at the beginning. now, correct me if i am wrong but is this story based, in any way, on JKR's OotP? If it is, didn't draco want to kill harry at the end of that story? would you not argee that harry would want to, at least, hurt draco really badly? How did you go from having them hate each other to having them trust one another in such as short span of time? Why would harry reveal all those secrets about his life, randomly I might add, to someone he has hated, and has no reason to like, for years? And what is with hermione? she is the exact opposite of the she way she is in the books. wasn't she the one who is always saying that the sorting hat predicted that all houses needed to come together? why would she act that way all through fifth year and be depicted as she is at the end of your story? I will agree that you got ron correct though. however, I have a very good feeling that he would not leave harry's side no matter what, especially after the fiasco that was fifth year.
lixt66 chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
This is a very interesting story. I always like stories were Harry is friends with the Slytherin's, though infortunatly there aren't many of them. Any ways, I hope you update soon, and I love your story!
Tigris T Draconis chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
This is a _really_ cool story so far, but what's with the little brief summarizations? It may take forever to write, but I for one would love to read it. Also, what pairing will this be? I assumed Harry/Draco, but I'm not completely certain.

Tigris
Dagny T chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
hey!it's great!keep writing, aside from a few spelling mistakes it's positively perfect! so keep writing!...PLEAASSE!

harley(aka)fire-icecat
Amanda Lily Potter chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
I really like it and hope you update soon.

Amanda Lily Potter
ISC chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
I like it! Post soon!
Honor chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Great! Love Pansy's speech about Harry being all houses.

Your writing style is very different from most other authors, but it's a good different!

Update soon please
InfinityStar chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Wow this was really good. Keep going Please. Please please put up a new chapter soon!
Sierra Potter-Malfoy chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
omg, u havta update...that chapter alone made me wna read fer like ever! please update...itd be good...i wanna read more! i dont like ron very much...are you gonna have him betray harry or sumthing? please...
Fool of a Took chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
THAT was so ...Not funny!

I was rolling on the ground laughi...er...CRYING!

IT was SAD!

So Very SAD!

BOHO!

Anyway, it was funny!

ITs supposed to b funny...right?

EVIL!
Flying Kestrel chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
hiya

great fic so far - please do update soon!

the only thing that i thought could be different was the presence of the little paragraphs that enabled you to skip out tonnes of writing (the ones where you said 'this has now happened', eg. 'H. frightens F. into ‘inviting’ two Hogwarts professors, a ‘good friend’, and another auror to stay until wards are put up and the boys ‘feel safe’)

keep going with this