Reviews for Dream a Little Dream to Save Me
Kaylei chapter 8 . 9/3/2013
MAKE MORE PLEASE!
Kaylei chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
This is really good keep making more please
Yessie55 chapter 8 . 3/29/2009
O.O... WOW...this is really good!...BUT when was the last update? *looks*

HOLY MOLY! 5 YEARS AGO? O.O...*starts to cry* I think you died! PLEASE UPDATE AND MAKE MY DAY! Pwease? (if you can't then I understand...but still)There isn't enough ZAGR out there!
cratbro chapter 8 . 9/26/2008
Aww.. this is cute, why must it also be dead?
Purple-Rosie chapter 8 . 7/8/2006
Oh wow! I absolutly love this story so far! I love the feel, the emotion, the spirit put into it. You are a wonderful writer, and you portray the characters quite well. Admitidly, ZAGR can be slightly difficult to creat, but you've done a marvelous job thus far. Please add more soon, I'm dying to know what happens next. - ((huggles author))
MuchaLuchaAndMe chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
what does 'zagr' mean?
Hoboking chapter 8 . 10/15/2005
This story is great! the romance, the well placed suspense, please post soon I mean its been like over a year and you still haven't posted. Iv'e been on this story like a Hobo on a Hamsandwich and the Hobo needs more Sandwich!
Ripper-Roo chapter 8 . 7/17/2005
Great fic! It is very well written, and I didn't even notice any typos. That is a good thing, because most people make loads of mistakes. Anyway, it is very good and if there is more, post it!

-Sayonara!-

*Roo*

(POOF!)
Richard Segreto chapter 8 . 5/3/2005
Nice! Very nice, it's a good story line and I love how you try and keep people in character it really adds to me being able to read Zim fics. I love 'em for being creative and hate 'em for how bad some authors can be so thanks for a nice reading session_
Dark morbid thinker chapter 8 . 2/18/2005
This is a great story and I really liked this chapter, please write the next one soon
day-dreamy chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
wow!

that's a friggin good story!

keep writing please!
ulovemeanyway chapter 8 . 1/16/2005
wow. that was one of the best zagr fics ive read in a long time. if u dont continue its a crime to all fan fics who attemtp to write the same way. pleez continue i really enjoy your work.
Cheshire3324 chapter 8 . 1/12/2005
AW! So cute You should have Gaz and Zim kiss in future chapters, it be so cute!
abovetheruins chapter 7 . 1/9/2005
Where are you?It's been almost 3 months,and you said it would only be 5 weeks!Please update soon!
Katylar chapter 8 . 12/26/2004
One word. Beautiful.

Character Development. Your characterizations are spot on, with very realistic and endearing personalitites. I found myself caring about what would happen next to Gaz and Zim, and feeling sorry for Dib. 5 stars.

Plot and Pacing. The story in itself is very good, with the speed of how things are developing being just the right. Slow when it came to touchy-feely stuff, fast when it came to inane events. I have to say, though, that at first I was kinda struck with Gaz's sudden interest in having Zim as a friend, but it soon proved to be all right. The little things both of them do for each other also add a bit to the over-all romantic, yet oh-so-realistic feel of the fic. 5 stars.

Spelling And Grammar. Well, what can I say? I found absolutely no typos in my preliminary reading. And if any minor grammar mistakes such as run-on sentences exist, they are negligable. 5 stars.

Length and Substance. The length of each chapter is ok, I could help but wish for longer ones, but they aren't really brief, either. I do have to say that the individual scenes are a bit short, sometimes. No filler chapters in this fic! All chappies contain important events. 5 stars.

Descriptions and Over-all Writing Technique. Technique is good, with a solid writing style and decent descriptions. I'd like to hear more descriptions, though. For example, what did Zim look like? Dib? Height? Hair? The color and design- if ther is one- of Gaz's bandana? Also, even though I said the writing is good, it could still improve, I don't know. Maybe a few very memorable lines, maybe? I really don't know. But maybe I'm asking too much. 4 stars.

All in all, one of the best ZAGR and IZ fics out there. Hope this review was helpful. Update soon!