Reviews for Mind Games
Tsubasa chapter 15 . 7/24
I really hope you'll update soon! This story is just too amazing to be left unfinished! You've created such a well-formulated plot and SO MUCH suspense (especially in this chapter). Not to mention, you've kept with the story for so LONG, and your writing is awesome! I'll be looking out for the next chapter!
Whoa. Really Freaky
samantharoth chapter 15 . 2/6
PLEaSE FINISH THIS OMG
EnderDragon21 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
So cool, so awesome!
Ehhhjsbsjsbalbxja I love it!
Me: Coolio! Free Danny doll! *takes doll* Hehehe! I'll give it to Vlad anonymously! Heh, that would be hilarious!
...I'm done now...
prettyshon10 chapter 15 . 7/2/2014
...WHAT HAPPENED?! First off, I am SO glad you finally updated. Second, your suspense kills me. What is going on?! Please update soon!
Magma42Storm22 chapter 14 . 3/22/2014
This is awesome! You HAVE to get the next chapter up soon! Storm
prettyshon10 chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
Oh lord, this is amazing. Please, for all that is good and merciful, FINISH IT!
MsFrizzle chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
I just came across your story and read it in one go. I like that is is more than just a Danny goes insane story and it is interesting to see how your plot is developing and the different characters are reacting.

I might be off the mark but I found the character of Ezekial very suspicious from the start and suspect him of looking for a body to inhabit.

I actually like the shorter chapters.
mixxi chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
Wow this is so sick and twisted I could not stop reading plsss update
EmDashEnDashHyphen chapter 13 . 11/26/2012
Update plz I love this story! You are such an epic writer!
Jazmyne Casilllas chapter 13 . 4/4/2011
Aisilinn chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
hEART wAS tHROBING AS I READ THIS. IT IS STILL THROBING. GIGGLING RIGHT NOW. DONT KNOW WHY. TEARS COMING TO MY EYES NOW AS I AM LAUGHING HISTERICALLY. DONT KNOW WHY. IT IS NOT YOUR STORY. ITS MOOD SWINGS. IM BIPOLAR YOU KNOW?
CheckAgain chapter 13 . 3/21/2011
Wow. This story's a real mind-screw, isn't it? I can really feel the confusion and frustration of the characters. You've done an excellent job of blending Danny's mental "scenes" together. I feel very into this story. Just wondering why it's M. For frightening concept? At any rate, I would love to see this updated.
fetchboy84 chapter 8 . 10/26/2010
Hey. Love this story :). Just a heads up here that the true chapter eight of this story seems to have gotten mixed up with a chapter of a separate story. Hoping that this can be fixed so I can read the missing eighth chapter!
KP100 chapter 13 . 8/7/2010
Update soon please! I wanna know if Danny beats her or not!