Reviews for Mind Games
Anonymous says chapter 15 . 4/5
This was an acid trip, start to finish. A ten year long, full-fledged acid trip. That’s not to say it was bad. It’s to say it was strange. I didn’t particularly find this good, but it obviously wasn’t a bad fix either. It was interesting, the lack of canon compliancy made it kinda obvious that the author probably hasn’t seen the entire show, though. The mystery and suspense were both great fun; I don’t doubt my seeing this story within the next 5-10 years. Fun read!
Vensey chapter 15 . 10/2/2017
AHHHHHHHHHHH! Please, for the love of all that is good and holy, PLEASE continue this story! It is astoundingly captivating! Ooh, I felt like I was watching Inception within Inception within Inception! This is an incredible idea, and I MUST have a resolution!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/10/2016
You ever finishing this? Really good fanfic btw. I really enjoyed it.
Tsubasa chapter 15 . 7/24/2015
I really hope you'll update soon! This story is just too amazing to be left unfinished! You've created such a well-formulated plot and SO MUCH suspense (especially in this chapter). Not to mention, you've kept with the story for so LONG, and your writing is awesome! I'll be looking out for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Whoa. Really Freaky
samantharoth chapter 15 . 2/6/2015
PLEaSE FINISH THIS OMG
7536897647356356 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
So cool, so awesome!
Ehhhjsbsjsbalbxja I love it!
Me: Coolio! Free Danny doll! *takes doll* Hehehe! I'll give it to Vlad anonymously! Heh, that would be hilarious!
...I'm done now...
Of Alphas and Airbenders chapter 15 . 7/2/2014
...WHAT HAPPENED?! First off, I am SO glad you finally updated. Second, your suspense kills me. What is going on?! Please update soon!
Magma42Storm22 chapter 14 . 3/22/2014
This is awesome! You HAVE to get the next chapter up soon! Storm
Of Alphas and Airbenders chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
Oh lord, this is amazing. Please, for all that is good and merciful, FINISH IT!
MsFrizzle chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
I just came across your story and read it in one go. I like that is is more than just a Danny goes insane story and it is interesting to see how your plot is developing and the different characters are reacting.

I might be off the mark but I found the character of Ezekial very suspicious from the start and suspect him of looking for a body to inhabit.

I actually like the shorter chapters.
mixxi chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
Wow this is so sick and twisted I could not stop reading plsss update
EmDashEnDashHyphen chapter 13 . 11/26/2012
Update plz I love this story! You are such an epic writer!
Jazmyne Casilllas chapter 13 . 4/4/2011
Aisilinn chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
hEART wAS tHROBING AS I READ THIS. IT IS STILL THROBING. GIGGLING RIGHT NOW. DONT KNOW WHY. TEARS COMING TO MY EYES NOW AS I AM LAUGHING HISTERICALLY. DONT KNOW WHY. IT IS NOT YOUR STORY. ITS MOOD SWINGS. IM BIPOLAR YOU KNOW?