Reviews for Mind Games
samantharoth chapter 15 . 2/6
PLEaSE FINISH THIS OMG
EnderDragon21 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
So cool, so awesome!
Ehhhjsbsjsbalbxja I love it!
Me: Coolio! Free Danny doll! *takes doll* Hehehe! I'll give it to Vlad anonymously! Heh, that would be hilarious!
...I'm done now...
prettyshon10 chapter 15 . 7/2/2014
...WHAT HAPPENED?! First off, I am SO glad you finally updated. Second, your suspense kills me. What is going on?! Please update soon!
Magma42Storm22 chapter 14 . 3/22/2014
This is awesome! You HAVE to get the next chapter up soon! Storm
prettyshon10 chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
Oh lord, this is amazing. Please, for all that is good and merciful, FINISH IT!
MsFrizzle chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
I just came across your story and read it in one go. I like that is is more than just a Danny goes insane story and it is interesting to see how your plot is developing and the different characters are reacting.

I might be off the mark but I found the character of Ezekial very suspicious from the start and suspect him of looking for a body to inhabit.

I actually like the shorter chapters.
mixxi chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
Wow this is so sick and twisted I could not stop reading plsss update
EmDashEnDashHyphen chapter 13 . 11/26/2012
Update plz I love this story! You are such an epic writer!
Jazmyne Casilllas chapter 13 . 4/4/2011
Aisilinn chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
hEART wAS tHROBING AS I READ THIS. IT IS STILL THROBING. GIGGLING RIGHT NOW. DONT KNOW WHY. TEARS COMING TO MY EYES NOW AS I AM LAUGHING HISTERICALLY. DONT KNOW WHY. IT IS NOT YOUR STORY. ITS MOOD SWINGS. IM BIPOLAR YOU KNOW?
CheckAgain chapter 13 . 3/21/2011
Wow. This story's a real mind-screw, isn't it? I can really feel the confusion and frustration of the characters. You've done an excellent job of blending Danny's mental "scenes" together. I feel very into this story. Just wondering why it's M. For frightening concept? At any rate, I would love to see this updated.
fetchboy84 chapter 8 . 10/26/2010
Hey. Love this story :). Just a heads up here that the true chapter eight of this story seems to have gotten mixed up with a chapter of a separate story. Hoping that this can be fixed so I can read the missing eighth chapter!
KP100 chapter 13 . 8/7/2010
Update soon please! I wanna know if Danny beats her or not!
DjSammey33 chapter 13 . 7/31/2010
Poor Danny, his soul is dying and he doesn't even know it. Great chapter.

DjSammey33
KP100 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Danny! Whats wrong with him? Vlad... grr. Good story!