Reviews for To Be A Malfoy
SweetLove4Jazz chapter 20 . 4/6/2013
what happened to the rest of the story? it was getting really good
shadow6116 chapter 20 . 6/15/2011
so when are you updating? you can't have abandoned this fic, not when it's so good.
Dracoxharryforever chapter 11 . 2/28/2011
So sorry,turns out I was wrong. I finished reading about the part on the godly queen whom I worship JKR and her interview. I jumped to conclutions without looking at the proof. Again so sorry and LOVE the story!
Dracoxharryforever chapter 11 . 2/28/2011
Your wrong. James was a seeker. I know everything there is to know about Harry Potter. And I looked it up in the book. By the way I love your story! Keep up the good work!
shurashur09 chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
Wheres baby Harry .
whyy chapter 20 . 3/29/2010
Why did you start so many stories and then not finish any of them? It's so annoying.
skorpian672 chapter 20 . 11/9/2009
i like it ]
ShadowOfTheNight101 chapter 8 . 8/2/2009
Nothing has changed. It's just that you need to be 18 to join one of your yahoo groups and I don't turn 18 until November,
ShadowOfTheNight101 chapter 8 . 7/30/2009
Hey, I'm under 18 (at least for a few months time), but I really want to read the ENTIRE story. Can you send it through as an attachment through email. My email is shadowofthenight101

Thank you! :)
SweetStrawberryShortCake chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
YAY I FOUND YOU OR IT...THE STORY I MEAN...THIS IS BY FAR MY FAVORITE LMJP STORY, I READ THE WHOLE THING QUITE SOME TIME AGO, BUT THEN MY ACCOUNT GOT DELETES (MOM DID THAT-GLARES AT MOM)aND NOW THAT i HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT I'VE BE LOOKING FOR THING STORY. AND I FINNALY FOUND IT.
ladytiya chapter 20 . 5/2/2008
please try to finish the story.
STEPHiE chapter 20 . 10/24/2007
I love this story and I really really wanna read the last chapter.

Please post it please...
PolkadotSunstar chapter 20 . 8/7/2007
Ah, there's only one chapter left to this story and it's been a few years, I hope you post it soon! This story is great, good job, update if you get the chance!

-Sunstar D
Potter's Wifey chapter 20 . 1/10/2007
I absolutely love it.
hunt4me chapter 20 . 9/1/2006
aw...that was a really cute story. I really liked reading it (I even stayed up extra early to finish reading it until now...it's like, 3.15 am) I do hope that you'll end up finishing the last chappie... :P I look forward to when you do.