Reviews for Return of the 50 Foot Eyesores
Time Manipulator chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
NO NO NO NO NO NO! THEY CAN'T COME BACK! NO!

Get a grip *pant* you wouldn't be that evil.
AyameKitsune chapter 8 . 8/14/2007
Are Tri Blade and Waverider gonna appear in anyother fics?
Psychic-Ghost chapter 8 . 7/13/2007
*snickers*Heehee. Mary-Sue and Gary-Stu deaths are fun, huh?
Anceylee Star chapter 7 . 1/29/2006
WHO! That was hilarious! As good as Jeff Foxworthy!

... Nevermind.

I like fan characters, but the mary-sues and Gary-stus just creeped me out. But it was so hilarious! And pointless... O.e

Tri-Blade's gotta be happy now... XD
DarthAnimus chapter 8 . 6/11/2005
*claps hands* Excellent! You finished! :D I have to admit, this was fun to read and it's a real shame that it's over now. Some extra credit for Cyclonus for finishing the job of Mary Sue -maiming. ;)

An excellent story and I hope to read more from you!
indigo-ink chapter 8 . 5/1/2005
-“There, there, my jewel,” he cooed. “I’m here, it’s alright.”-

*chokes, dies laughing hysterically*

I like much. Megatron the Mighty is great. I want his head mounted on wall. A pink wall.

And Cyc rocks. Eternally.
Super Metal Sonic chapter 8 . 5/1/2005
Very funny
Seiberwing chapter 8 . 4/30/2005
It did seem a bit rushed toward the end, but I can understand that. Stil a fun ride.

*Is still diappointed that Cyclonus and Demolisher didin't hook up*

Interesting plot twist with the twins being just a dream created by Terror Ray. Your spelling and error-catching has also greatly improved. I await more from you.
Skins Thunderbomb chapter 8 . 4/30/2005
Awesome ending! Lol about Screamer and Megatron :P Gotta love Mary Sues - they bring out the best and the worst in everyone XD

Great story! Hope to see more in the future _

ST
Seiberwing chapter 6 . 4/26/2005
Update! Update!
Hika chapter 7 . 3/31/2005
Don't you think you're being a little harsh? It's not WindFang's fault she's perfect to the point it's nausiating...Aww, what the heck! *starts chanting "Kill the Sues!" as loud as she can* Honestly they should be flushed down the nearest toilet, or better:Porta-jon :] My best friend hates fanfics because of them! Mary Sues must be stopped!
FRiend chapter 7 . 12/20/2004
Megatron? Mighty? Ahhahahahahahaha!

nice story though. must see 8!

(oyu should know me very well)
DarthAnimus chapter 7 . 12/16/2004
This story is really awesome! I laughed so loud that I bet my family thinks I'm nuts. Note to self: When in need of some cheering up, read a humour story by Pretty in Scarlet.
Seiberwing chapter 7 . 11/25/2004
Funny, even better than the first one.I hope Cyclonus gets his threesome.

The story is good, but there are a couple of typos,mispellings, and words left out that you might want to go back and fix.
Skins Thunderbomb chapter 7 . 10/26/2004
This was - by far - THE most hilarious chapter of all! My friend LagunaL8 and I are cracking up on MSN from the Megatron/SS interaction especially :P Would love to read more soon!

*Eats cake happily* -