Reviews for Mortvi Non Mordant
WhisperedMoonlight chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
This is different, at least form anything I've read. It's well written, and it doesn't bore me to the death. I dare say that's an accomplishment. XD Well Done. (I just realizzed that I sounded like one of my fomer english professors, the horror)
AluminumMuse chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
Fabulous! Um... predictions: Ed sacrificed his soul to make the stone. The imperfection in the stone removed Roy's body when he was trying to return Al and himself to their bodies. The three egos Ed keeps seperating into are his human self, his homunculous self, and Roy's soul, which is bound somehow to his.
AluminumMuse chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Oh my god, I love it. The descriptions are perfect, dead on, and the style of writing matched the plot really nicely.
writeronotes chapter 4 . 7/24/2006
Update! please? TT-TT
picaropicara chapter 4 . 6/25/2006
Ed wasn't too OOC in this chapter at all. It'd well written and Mustang is IC. I'd like to see more chapters.
Aeris chapter 4 . 5/21/2006
-blinks- you must update! Insane!Ed and Fake!Roy need you!

Heh. Well, great story so far, please keep it going... -gives you a cookie-
velfire chapter 4 . 4/19/2006
I think this chapter came out well... and I wouldn't blame Ed for sounding insane after all the trauma. Is Ed going to escape? What's going on with Roy! And you haven't updated this in over a year *dies* but great fic as of yet anyway.
Bunny chapter 4 . 3/9/2006
Let there be more, please please please, it's an odd story and utterly unique, I've really liked it so far.
anmbcuconnfan chapter 4 . 2/7/2006
gee i'm reading this story for a second time, and i'm still frustrated! You never finished! I hope that you get this, because I need more, please *begs*? I love the story, and Ed talking to a dead Mustang is quite funny. but please please please tell me how it ends in your head, if you aren't going to finish it!
SolarCat chapter 4 . 11/18/2005
Wow. This is wicked good. Keep going, please! I need good RoyEd. Er... does Roy stay dead? Cuz that would put a damper on any future nookie, yanno? -
lostmarble chapter 4 . 11/16/2005
nothing really coherent to say, e xcept I love your style of writing. Oh, and I added it to the Roy/Ed c2 that i'm staff on : Decent Melody. Hope that's ok-if not let me know
Orahiko chapter 4 . 10/15/2005
Lovely. Really lovely. *Hugs plushie.* Reading your stuff makes me happy.
Disgusted chapter 4 . 9/25/2005
You're really one sick and twisted slut, you know. Where the hell did this whole RoyxEd pairing come from anyway? They barely interact at all in the series or the manga (though I'm quite certain you haven't read that). Oh, what, just because they tease and pick on each other that must mean they want to screw each other? By your logic then, everyone you've ever teased, you seceretly want to jump into bed and screw them. Pathetic, just pathetic and sad.

Oh and I will be reporting this account of yours to .. have a good day :)
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 4 . 9/4/2005
Interesting fic. Nice premise. Please write more.

sheron chapter 4 . 6/17/2005
I hope you continue, this is very good so far.