Reviews for Two Can Play The Game
Woo! GO HERMIONE!
dictionary-search chapter 5 . 1/29/2005
not addition edition
hermmie chapter 42 . 1/24/2005
Where can i find Forgo? It is brillaint so far. Do you have a beta, cause i saw some things in there that were wrong. For instance you used smile twice. And theres others. Well i hope you respond!

Sincerly,

Hermmie(not real name)

Holly chapter 42 . 1/24/2005
I haven't read this fic in such a long time. But it's still as good and full of surprises as it was the last time. Please update soon, I'm curious to know what will happen once they get back to hogwarts. Update as soon as possible.
hermmie chapter 32 . 1/22/2005
I dont mind then either it gives me a chance to catch up. So personally what ever floats your boat! LOL.
hermmie chapter 30 . 1/20/2005
this getting good so far! lol
hermmie chapter 38 . 1/11/2005
happy very belated b-day lol! Really good so far! i'm like on the edge of my chair to find out what happens!
Animage Moon chapter 6 . 1/2/2005
First of all, I did notice some grammar mistakes. "...while tangled I his arms..." I realize it to be in (and I don't remember the exact line, so don't laugh if it's wrong) And you don't need a dash for heartless.
rock-fan chapter 12 . 1/1/2005
This is my second time reading this and i finally decided to review. I think. well anyways I absolutely love, love, love how you make draco the victim here its absolutely adorable. Yea that was a pointless review but whatever.
farelaguerra chapter 42 . 1/1/2005
okay, this story is good. who am i kidding this story was great! awesome! terrific! honestly, it is one of the best things i've ever read!
zarinda chapter 23 . 12/29/2004
hey i think your fic is realy great but it wont let me read chap 24
hermmie chapter 17 . 12/29/2004
no way! lol them look at each other w/ the spel on them. u got to be kidding!
hermmie chapter 15 . 12/29/2004
ch.15

lol! funny! is ron the new vilin. i guess i'll have to keep reading
hermmie chapter 12 . 12/29/2004
yea if u still have your one-shot i'd love to read it!

aim- bloomshot

email- blooms_hot

that is at symbol
hermmie chapter 10 . 12/29/2004
ch. 10 my point of view

i like it confrentation always a good word. nice twist. lol
1,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »