Reviews for Two Can Play The Game
Rheenie chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
that was sad but it better ot end that way with Draco or i am serouly going to..i dont know i shall think about wat i will do when reading and reveiwing the other chapterS!:P
DracoHermioneForever chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
I just want to ask what year are they in? I mean Hermione and Draco. And you did pretty well. I hate Harry Potter!
tyrani13 chapter 42 . 12/22/2008
omg love it
bonbon3690 chapter 3 . 8/14/2008
Let me just say that while I find the characters very, very OOC, you're still making me laugh! Especially when snape took points for "diturbing" malfoy :) Can't wait to see Harry's reactions!
Mary-La chapter 42 . 7/31/2008
AWESOME STORY!

So sad though!

Going to go read the sequel...hopefully there will be Dramione!
Mary-La chapter 28 . 7/30/2008
AWESOME STORY...

GOING TO CONTINUE...MUST SLEEP THOUGH!

GO DRAMIONE!
digitalmonster911 chapter 42 . 4/15/2008
Very, VERY good. Well written, not too sappy and WITHOUT a happy ending! A rare occurence. Not really an ending at all, but I'm going to read the sequel. Look for me then!
i love blaise chapter 10 . 3/6/2008
jiggy? hahahaha! i find it a little amusing that draco said that.
RedCloud13 chapter 41 . 11/26/2007
hi well first things first love ur story i would hav reviewed sooner but i only just found it

yep loved it shame about Draco and Hermione ending fingers crossed it changes in the sequel

u sed in the epilogue that it is for people who dont want to read the sequel, does it give away the ending? just want to know cos i wont read until i have read the sequel

thanx for displaying this story

by the way i thought they were in there seventh year all through the story until u mentioned that he would be returning to hogwarts
Teamei chapter 42 . 8/23/2007
Just read the whole thing. An outstanding story really! I love it. And its so not ooc i cannot believe it ;)
SquishyGirl chapter 12 . 7/19/2007
!paybacks a bith :D

i love the turns in this story and even though it is completed i feel the pull to review anyways!
SquishyGirl chapter 11 . 7/19/2007
aw

Draco!

Damn Hermione for being so weak and taking to long to think things over lol

I hope this gets fixed I love the DMHG scenes!
Etherealspring chapter 30 . 7/18/2007
You do realize that Harry's not a pureblood either, strictly speaking. So if Hermione would be kept out by such discerning charms, then so would Harry. As would Voldemort, come to think of it...
YumSmoothie chapter 42 . 6/27/2007
Wow. That story was fantastic. Funny in some places, sad in others. Intense in some, and withdrawn (but in a good way) in others.

I loved the way Draco and Hermione kept their characters throughout... although some situations were a bit unbelievable. But you overcame this well, by using good justifications and keeping the characters as close as possible to their norm.

Welldone. Lovely story.
YumSmoothie chapter 39 . 6/27/2007
Hmm, i just looked back at my revious reviews... and realised that fanfictions has hissy fits if you put mroe than two letters or numbers together consecutively...

There are meant to be three zeros in the 980% thing.
1,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »