Reviews for Two Can Play The Game
YumSmoothie chapter 37 . 6/27/2007
hahaha. thats quite cool!
YumSmoothie chapter 29 . 6/27/2007
Oh, now that's quite sad.
YumSmoothie chapter 28 . 6/27/2007
I liked this chapter, it gave back to Draco's traditional senses... and now the whole thing is 100% more believeable... So its now like 980% believable.

(If you do maths that means that before it was 98%..)
YumSmoothie chapter 26 . 6/27/2007
No, Hermione! Don't let him touch you. It must be a trap. Lucius has done something. DON'T GO WITH HIM!
YumSmoothie chapter 22 . 6/27/2007
Haha! Ohh, Hermione! Go with Blaise. He's a nice boy. Very good looking. Very cunning. Beter than malfoy cos he isn't using you... yet.
YumSmoothie chapter 18 . 6/27/2007
Aww Ron. He's so lovely.
YumSmoothie chapter 15 . 6/26/2007
Lovely, but I have to go for this evening. Wait up, if you still recieve emails about fanfiction, tomorrow for the rest.

Really funny so far.
YumSmoothie chapter 12 . 6/26/2007
Eww! How is it that Hermione and Draco together sounds so lovely, and Draco with that... that... fooken cow is terrible?
YumSmoothie chapter 11 . 6/26/2007
OH No. Draco, my Darling, come home to me. And I will love you... Not like that witch Hermione. Or Her dirty secrets...

Even though there aren't any, but you will think there is...
YumSmoothie chapter 8 . 6/26/2007
Ohh... Blaise. Hmm, does someone else want a piece of the Gryffindor Princess. Guess Malfoy's possesiveness will kick in soon... hehe..

Gotta love Blaise.
YumSmoothie chapter 6 . 6/26/2007
Well, that proves it then. Draco Malfoy really IS the Sex God.

I like the way Draco remains a refined bastard so far...and Harry does have a nice side, wven though it's currently being heavily f**ked by Ginny... and soon to be lost on the ginger W**re.

I don't like her.
YumSmoothie chapter 5 . 6/26/2007
Lovely. :)

Harry the little Bastard. How? How is he so weak. Draco could control himself... you dirty little animal.

Poor Hermione.
YumSmoothie chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
Haha, let him suffer. Go Hermione!
YumSmoothie chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
Wow, that was awesome. Pretty damn awesome. Poor Hermione though, I do things like that all the time... and just hope to God that what I ended up doing looked real.

YumSmoothie chapter 2 . 6/26/2007
Tom Felton says he doesn't want to act when he is older! He said he wants to become a proffesional carp fisherman.

How dare he get his hands dirty!

I truly love this story so far... and at the end you'll get a ncie long review...

Just in the mean time, i like to share mty comments with people. And my house is empty. So you're lucky enough to hear this:)
1,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »