Reviews for Sometimes She Does
anon chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Such a cool format...the just-dialogue until the very end. Loved it.
Smiley chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Really cute!

A bit sad, though... :(

But sweet all the same! :P
harmonyforever12 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Awwwww! I loved it! You are an awesome writer!
musingserendipity chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Well thanks a lot.

You made me cry.

And then write a review telling you I did.

I find it unbelievable (the good kind ;D) that you can combine both humor, undeniable romance, and tragedy all in a oneshot and make it flow perfectly.

Ahh!

Stupid JKR, never noticing the greatness that is Remus and Lily.

But then again, if she did make RL we would never have Harry Potter in the first place...

I'm rambling.

Great story :D
Seer of Spots chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Wow.

This is so beautiful. Really. I ... wow. This is just ... perfect.

It has such a fitting tone, and your Lily voice is ... argh! Wow.
elisabeth chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
im going to cry too!
LoonyLoopyKellie chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Hey Melissa.

This is i_heart_stuff from LiveJournal.

I love all this stuff. The Remus/Lily angst you write is just so ... real - to me at least. Especially at the moment.

I'm going to go back through and read a lot of it; expect more reviews from me :)

Love Kellie.
Marionette chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
You know, all of your stories make me kind of hate James for existing because now I just want Lily and Remus to be together! Haha. :) Another great fic! Fantastic job!
Lea chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Wow. That just blew me away, how touching, how...emotional this was. It almost made me cry, I swear. I've read your other remuslily fic, and I'm glad authors like you still exist on FF net, authors who write about real feelings and emotions instead of silly posses and makeup and pickup stories made my day, they truly did. Please, don't ever stop writing
write-love-latte chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Sad, but I like it very much.
kokonutsu chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
It's amazing what you've done with basically dialouge alone. Thank you for writing this.
Lily Lupin xx chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Omgz. This is the first story that ever made me really, really cry. I love the idea of Remus/Lily, and this was the sweetest, most touching story that I've ever read. It's so real. It's there. It's adorable and heartfelt and I love it beyond words.
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
OMG it was sad. You almost made me cry. But didn't quite catch why she didn't give Lupin a try, which ruined it a bit and which might be because of my not-perfect english skills... :S But it was beautiful written, liked it a lot.
Katina Wellson chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
That was amazing. Even though you didn't tell like how they said it or even who was saying it-it was wonderful and full of emotion. It was beautifully written-it flowed so well and I totally had this movie reel in my head. Amazing Job!

-Kat
CanYouLoveTheImaginary chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
I think I'm going to cry again! I love your stories:)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »