Reviews for Zero Plus
too-much-inspiration chapter 19 . 9/4/2014
I definitely would've liked to see a scene or two from how the other universe fared, and perhaps some speculation on this Archer from a third Universe that is apparently exactly identical to their home Universe. There also certainly would've been an interesting sequel if Malcolm had been stranded as I am certain a single person is much easier to transfer between Universes than an entire ship. Plus they have the readings of where would be and where he should be, so perhaps a transporter? Certainly the Mirror, Mirror stories prove the transporters are capable of some very interesting things. Any way, regardless of such things this story was an excellent read. Very exciting, dramatic and a good amount of screen time from all the characters, which isn't easy to pull off. This was at least as interesting as the canon Zero hour. I actually rather liked that it ended up being another universe instead of temporal shenanigans. Both can build great stories, but particularly since the Mirror, Mirror in Enterprise didn't have a crossing in it, it is refreshing to see a good Enterprise traveling to an alternate universe variety of story.
Keirin chapter 19 . 8/21/2011
Loved reading your story, what an adventure!
STReader chapter 19 . 7/14/2008
Zowie! What a great adventure - the Archer plot twist was fantastic! Keep writing - this was so much fun.
G.Eliot chapter 19 . 10/9/2004
Wow, that was a mean little twist!

I don't think it ended too quickly. I'm glad you didn't strand Malcolm! ;)

As a whole, I loved it! Your writeing is delightful to read! I look forward to whatever you post next!

Keep writing!
Vanishingp2000 chapter 19 . 10/9/2004
I really enjoyed this story with all of its twists and turns. It was well written and imaginative and I especially liked the twist at the end. Please write again soon.
Rinne chapter 19 . 10/8/2004
A really good ending, intriguing! So, it's not the right Archer... Well done! You really have handled this really really well.
Zenna chapter 19 . 10/8/2004
Whoo! i love it. beautiful ending that draws it all to a close. good story - it explained everything so well.
Cha Oseye Tempest Thrain chapter 19 . 10/8/2004
You realise you've set yourself up for a sequel with that ending, you know. There's just enough unanswered questions...

Good work.
vlm chapter 19 . 10/8/2004
You have woven an intelligent and provacative story. I thought the ending was great - especially the surprise (wow-cool!) twist at the end (always leave them wanting more). Its nice to see a story start with what we see on screen, fill in a gap and believably end with them able to continue their mission as we know it with everyone/thing relatively intact especially the relationships and character. Great job! :o)
Exploded Pen chapter 19 . 10/8/2004
Thank God Malcolm did survive! Otherwise I might've had to poke you with a pointy stick very hard repeatedly! lol

I liked the ending-I really like how Malcolm got saved too, that was my favourite part lol :P I have a problem! :S

Anyway this was a great story! I'm kinda miffed it's all over now! You're a great writer!

*Exploded Pen*
kelsey chapter 19 . 10/8/2004
The ending was great! I think I missed reviewing a few chapters due to internet problems, but I read and enjoyed every one! I think this is better than what they'll probably do with the show! Thankyou for all your hard work and please keep sending us your wonderful stories!
Cha Oseye Tempest Thrain chapter 18 . 10/8/2004
God... you're as bad as I am. Just when it seems like things are wrapping up you throw in another twist! :)

Sorry, only got to both of these chapters now... but they're good... very good. Just one unclear point... it took a couple of readings to get it... "He hadn't had an opportunity to test their rifles against the aliens. They were proving tougher than he had anticipated." Now I know that "They" is supposed to indicate the Thraxians, but it *almost* sounds like the rifles were tougher than Malcolm had anticipated, and wouldn't that be a good thing? ;)

Other than that, like I said, good.
G.Eliot chapter 18 . 10/7/2004
Gr-wha? Ahh!

Why are you stopping there?

But good chapter. Very good. You aren't going to let Malcolm kill himself with that leap, are you?

I don't know why, but I feel nervous about what might happen next.(but in a good way!)

Anyway, update soon!
Rinne chapter 18 . 10/6/2004
Another great update!
Exploded Pen chapter 18 . 10/6/2004
*mouth hanging open* How could you leave it like that? That is just cruel and unusual punishment of the highest order!

A swift update is called for! Malcolm has to be alright!

*Exploded Pen*