Reviews for Kiss my Wookiee
F Maurice chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
Interesting.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Good start. And good advice from Chewie. I'm eager to see how Darth Vader fits into this story.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
Aw that is such a good short story. :)
Yuri Moon chapter 2 . 11/10/2004
Oh I like this fic. I put it on my favrite Stories list ;) very nice! *runs off to read more work*
Thorney chapter 2 . 11/10/2004
and yet again my dearest friend...(Ok that's not me) you have out done me (THAT IS CERTAINLY NOT ME, the real Thorney would never admit defeat!)

i am afraid (Thorney's not afraid of ANYTHING!) that your surpirior(sp?) writing skills will forever put me to shame.(Right, sure)

brill story SD04! u already know that so u don't need me to tell u. that sounds more like me.

Thorney

PS. Roads frighten me...*wimper*
angryteabag chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
kool :)
owphoenix chapter 2 . 11/10/2004
Nice
SailorLeia chapter 2 . 11/9/2004
Dear Sweetdeath04,

I was up late working on Chapter 4 of TYP when my mailbox alerted me. I was thrilled to see you'd updated and rushed to read! I really enjoed this chapter! I think it's soo COOL to imagine Han and Ani conversations like this! And I LOVED your take on it! YOU HAD TO START FROM SCRATCH! YOU POOR DEAR! I had to that a few times with my last chapter in TLB! In other words... I FEEL YOUR PAIN SISTER! But hey, don't let it get you down! With talent like your's you'll bounce back in no time! KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK!

SailorLeia
WickedWitchling chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Hello! Would you PLEASE update? I am gonna go crazy waiting!
Sweetdeath04 and Thorney chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Hey Sweetdeath! sorry i had to use OUR account but i'm having some problems with my own. this is brilliant! i'm so pround of you...yuk did i just say that? missing you and our fan fics alot in jersey and thanks again for the picture of wedge, it made me so happy! you're all independant now, *sniff*...call u when i'm back in england

by the way in case you haven't guessed, which is likely knowing how thick you are, this is Thorney! see u soon
Astraldust chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Great idea and a good start. Please continue!
SailorLeia chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Dear Sweetdeath04,

YOU HABE DONE IT AGAIN! I LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR! This idea and story is pure greatness! I was considering doing a story kind of like this at one time, because you never see them! I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE DOING! I know it'll be GREAT! Oh, and this was my favorite line...

"What do you mean, 'It's about time'?"

And...

"I have a wife and a kid. That makes me more of an expert than you!"

PRICELESS! AND HAN IS SO SWEET! I can't wait to read more! PLEASE update soon!

SailorLeia
Pitdroid chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Please do write more, because it can't end there. Is this going to be an AU? I hope so. Good start!