Reviews for Dark Sword
elven-cat2 chapter 7 . 1/2/2007
A bit of a dark story in some ways, but from what I understand most of NJO was like that. Did you give up finishing this story because it seems like such a shame if you did.

I thought Jaina was going dark-side in the first chapter, but then she got captured. Now I am not sure where you were planning to go with her after that. Anyway hopefully you will get some inspiration or maybe a plot bunny will bite and you'll just have to continue this again. :)
jedimasterobi-wankenobi chapter 7 . 11/9/2006
Hi I'm a new reader! Great story so far and please update soon!
An'helia chapter 7 . 1/9/2005
A very good story, and a nice idea to work off of. Keep this going, I'd like to see more.
Master Solo chapter 7 . 11/18/2004
Sweet. Definitely sweet J/TK.
Jedi Alanna chapter 7 . 11/2/2004
This is really good, i love the plot so far, keep up the good work!
Master Solo chapter 7 . 10/27/2004
I love it when TK acts like herself in NJO! Wonderful J/TK!
Master Solo chapter 6 . 10/23/2004
Any chances of J/TK? I hope you make Jacen consort.
ChangedOne chapter 5 . 10/16/2004
i really like this story...i hope you make a good confrontation with Jaina and family.. that will be the best part...looking forward to more!
JAGSGURL15 chapter 5 . 10/16/2004
awesome job! i really really am getting into this story! im really intrested in seeing where u take it with jag!
pregnant padme chapter 4 . 10/12/2004
Hey...where's the rest of the story? This is promising!
suzyq chapter 3 . 9/6/2004
i'm hoping that jaina and jag hook up...
Master Solo chapter 3 . 9/4/2004
I was hoping for some J/TK and J/J. I was kinda surprised with Vergere's role. Well, I'd like to see what's next.
Organa46 chapter 3 . 9/3/2004
All I have to say is this: Write more! This was great I can't wait to see what happens! good Luck and keep up the good work!

All the Best