Reviews for Cinnamon Biscuits and Weapon X
emmy chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
this might be a little late... like by three years...but this story is REALLY great! like, really well written... cute XP ive never read a better story from Kurts POV!
Niwaki chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
will you please continue this I think it's really nice
amanda chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
i luv it
Kemious chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
This was an extremely sweet and funny story. I laughted half the time and almost cried the other
LittlePaw chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
This was really cleverly done, using German and not having kurt speak a word, it emphasises the language barrier he has in the Ultimte X-men. I hope you write more like this.
CatsClaw chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Really well played, there absolutely no speech. This one deserves more reviews, and its a shame no one really writes the ultimate stuff.
Freya chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Who-hoo! I think this is the best "Ultimate" version of Kurt I've seen in a very long time, if not ever. I love how you combine the factual events with what Kurt was probably thinking at the time, and even let the reader get a glimpse of what the environment is doing to Kurt, psychologically. I'm all for any stories you write!
CrazyGal chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Finally, a good ultimate X-fic based on Kurt! *laughs insanely* Are you going to write another one from his POV? I hope so!
Abaiisiia chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Yay! An ultamate x men fic! it seems like no one ever makes those...That's what this one so cool!I love how you got in the whole Chacolate biscuts thing, it was pretty funny. I'm really happy that you mentioned the girl in the next cell, In my fic Nightmares, that was Rogue. It wasnt a happy one and way shorter than yours,but I think that it was uber depressing how the girl didnt talk to kurt anymore,-that was really mean. I'm gessing that it was a one shot, but another chapter would be cool.