Reviews for Blackbird
Rosmerta chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
I loved this - the gift was so well thought out, and the note was just perfect. Now I have to go back and read Tea with the Black Dragon - I started it long ago and somehow lost track of it! If you're still interested in my character Rose Potter, chapter 9 of her story is up at - Happy Holidays, white raven!
kerrichu chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Aww..I really liked this. For some reason I missed it when it was originally written.

As always, your work was great. It was nice to see a ficlet to go with "Tea".
Pauline chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Beautiful, elegant and touching. Thank you so much for a further sip of "Tea". The lock of hair was a lovely gift of real love and trust, and Snape's appreciation so simply conveyed the depth and power of your characterisation of him.

Wonderful
Moisie chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Oh how I love your style of writing, I read and reread TWBD, (Yes I admit it I am a addict and no I dont want help, I am what you call a happy addict,)

This oneshot is what us readers have been crying for, (well me anyway),I loved the gift and snapes pov, the simple elegance of the watch and the note was truley Grace "If you dont like it then lie" ROFLMAO!

Sorry Im gushing, but then then I love to promto TWBD which is the best fanfic I have ever read(sorry you will think mad nutter)

okay will shut up now and let you get back to writing. Your avid Fan Moisie xx