Reviews for Blowing up
TBMom chapter 20 . 8/30/2011
I have read so many stories and was going through them again, I'm not sure how I missed this the first time, but i'm glad I did now and have added it to my favorites list. Nice job!
white rose01 chapter 20 . 11/6/2005
so, when are you next planning on updating...? not that i'm impatient or anything... I thought this was a really good way to end it, and i'm looking forward to reading more about John and Nicole...
Chemical Girl chapter 20 . 10/30/2005
Aw, what a good ending, shame it had to end but a good ending never the less. I look forward to any other stories that may write in the future.
SaucerEyes chapter 20 . 10/28/2005
‘Sigh...’ All ‘great’ things must come to an end.

Wracked her ‘Brains’ loved that!

A fun and excellent story to read. Thank you.

ravenlua chapter 20 . 10/28/2005
I really enjoyed this story, and I'm sorry that is over.

It has a great ending, really funny...laughed so much with Nicole remembering the names...and of course, a brotherly fight to lead to a great ending.

It was an amazing story...

Lua
storm05 chapter 20 . 10/28/2005
hey what a great ending. something i can really imagine happening daily oor more. very amusing to read.

loved this story so yeah thanks,

storm05
Chemical Girl chapter 19 . 10/24/2005
Oh no only one more chapter, no. I don't want it to finish, its been a great journey. I loved the bit with Alan being nosey and Virgil and Brains for that matter.
SaucerEyes chapter 19 . 10/23/2005
I'm not sure when I'm hungry... some days I eat, some days I don't. If 'I' lived above an Italian restaurant or had a Chinese restaurant close by... I'd be as big as TB2!

Well the last chapter, you made me hungry... this one you made me cry. What next? Heart attack for your last one?

Wait a minute, your 'LAST' chapter? I want to read about a marriage... kids... white house with a picket fence... so on...

Oh well, just have to wait.

white rose01 chapter 19 . 10/23/2005
aww the penultimate chapter! it makes me sad! :( this was another great chapter though, it was just what i needed to read after finishing my essay! hope you update soon...
Chemical Girl chapter 18 . 10/17/2005
Two new chapters, wow, if this is what happens when I can't get on fanfiction I'll have to have a break more often. Two brilliant chapters, even if they were short. Look forward to the next chapter, will Nocole finally meet the other Tracy's? :)
SaucerEyes chapter 18 . 10/15/2005
Great... another story that made me hungry... I prefer Thia... Although I would not pass up Chinese... Oh hell I like it all.

Good ol' Ben, a little protective of Nicole? Cute!

Can't wait for Nicole to meet the rest of the Tracy's.

Keep up the great work... In case I didn't tell ya... excellent story!

SE

P.S. Gordon wouldn't dunk her in the pool per chance? ;D
white rose01 chapter 18 . 10/15/2005
hey, sorry i didnt review sooner, things have been MAD here! i thought these were two really good chapters (or one really good long chapter if you'd rather...) good job as always, cant wait for your next update!
ravenlua chapter 17 . 10/13/2005
I 'm really enjoying this story. seing the feelings Between John and Nicole come out in the open, and the way it did happen, was really sweet. You are doing a really good job.

I'm a very curious person, and knowing that you already have most of the story is killing me...please update soon.

Ravenlua
SaucerEyes chapter 17 . 10/13/2005
Scott’s evil... Gordon’s worse.

Poor Brains always left out of the loop. I’m sure Virgil, Alan and Brains will call John a lot to find out about this ‘mystery’ person... Ah young love.

Great chapter and YES it was too short! ;)

Gismo chapter 16 . 9/11/2005
And here is my review of chapter 16.

I loved the scene where John and Nicole finally opened up to each other about their feelings. I’m glad everything is clear now and that the tension has washed away. The subtle romance was also a pleasure to read.

I enjoyed reading the swimming scene. That was fun to write, right? I found it very amusing.

The slipping part was very funny too. Nicole’s first crossing was amusing, but the second one even more.

So, Nicole is going to meet the rest of the Tracy family soon? Can’t wait when you write that part!

Well, I enjoyed reading this chapter. Keep the good work up! I’m looking forward to chapter 17!