Reviews for Privilege
Hamilyn chapter 21 . 6/8/2006
Hey there. Not sure if you've got many more reviews since you reposted this story updated. I read it before ages ago and really liked it. I can see where you updated I think and I like you - you've cleared a couple of things up. There's only one place that confused me a little - where Danny goes to see Mr Casper and then you say something about Martin thinking the guy had a killer hangover... to me it read as though Martin was there with Danny but I knew he wasn't. Anyway small thing :) Loved this you really are a very good writer I can't believe how young you say you are. Well done/ Hope you write more Sam and Martin/mystery/case stories in the future!
MadFearow chapter 2 . 5/30/2006
Excellent humor in this chapter! I like the imagery in the story so far; it's as if I can picture what is going on. I'll continue reading.
sweetgirl769 chapter 21 . 2/26/2006
Awesome story! I loved it!
pacificbluegirl chapter 21 . 10/3/2005
Oh I really liked this, thanks for a super great story!
wItHouT a tRacE fReAk chapter 21 . 9/22/2005
Aww, your ending was so sweet! It would explain why she had problems back at home. Great job on the story! I enjoyed every minute of it. :P
Isabell89 chapter 21 . 9/21/2005
okay, I gotta admit, I was a bit confused by the end... at first. I think I got it when I re-read the first part. So, there was a very... open ending. Do I see a sequel coming? Because I really wanna have one, I am definitely going to read it, this story was really great. So sequel? Please?
CheChe chapter 19 . 9/18/2005
Come on, come on, finish it! You're almost there! Please? Pretty pretty please?
Cora Clavia chapter 19 . 8/8/2005
Wow. I chanced by this story, and it's amazingly good. Please keep writing MS, you are very good at it.
alwayshope389 chapter 19 . 8/3/2005
drama drama drama... great story and love the update and please update again soon!
Isabell89 chapter 19 . 8/3/2005
Man, you really got a thing for cliff hangers! It realy kills me, never knowing what's going to happen next! AH!

Great chapter, and I'm happy the end is near, but I'm also sad about it... It would be great to write a sequel, you could concentrate on the M/S relationship. I mean this story was mostly about Samantha being followed by this madman
Black Tulip chapter 19 . 8/2/2005
Hey, this story is great, and the end DID create an effect, though I wouldn't have expected any less from Samantha, especially after what she went through. I'd been waiting for this chapter a bloody long time! A little breathlessly, yup. :)Good description. And thanks for your nice review of my own story.
Black Tulip chapter 19 . 6/28/2005
NightMage, you are unbelievably evil to leave us with such a cliffhanger for 3-4 weeks. Good job so far! Exciting and in-character.
Vengeful chapter 18 . 6/24/2005
wow. Cant wait to read more! Update soon!
berta101 chapter 18 . 6/21/2005
OH MY GOD! HURRY UP AND UPDATE! this story is awesome!
alwayshope389 chapter 18 . 6/21/2005
wow! i love, hate it. just kidding. i love it! great plot, love M/S, great writing. keep it up!