Reviews for Through Fire
Ocean chapter 6 . 9/16/2004
Another excellent chapter. Look forward to you next update. Thank you.
Rinne chapter 6 . 9/15/2004
A good chapter. So was Trip in engineering...
JennaTripped chapter 5 . 9/12/2004
Yay. :-) I like this story. It took me a few chapters to get into it though. I was kind of confused in the beginning.
Rinne chapter 5 . 9/12/2004
Generally good. A few nit-picky things, at the beginning you say that Trip said "once", but he didn't, and you need to be a bit more careful proof reading, there's a reasonable number of spelling mistakes etc. in there. Doesn't hugely detract from reading it, but it is annoying to pick up. In the second last sentence you might want to change shutter to shudder...As I said, overall good!
Ocean chapter 5 . 9/12/2004
Great chapter. This is becoming very interesting. Look forward to your next chapter.
Rinne chapter 4 . 9/2/2004
Well, Thursday for me :-)

Quite good, but more future people...The timeline must be getting really full.
Trex Kitten chapter 3 . 8/24/2004
Another great chapter. Can't wait for Wednesday.
Rinne chapter 3 . 8/24/2004
Okay, mighty puzzled, but a really good chapter! Poor Trip!
Sobralia chapter 2 . 8/21/2004
This story is an intresting idea, and I can hardly wait to find out what happens :) However in the first chapter, I was confused as to what exactly was going on. The switching back and forth, although intresting, did not hold enough explanation for what was occuring in each of the different section. I had very little idea of what was going on and had little motivation to continue reading. Even later in the story the sections of the different characters are so breif and abrupt that I did not feel conected to anything that was going on. In short, I felt distanced from the events of the story. I did, however love Selak's flash backs, they are very well written. Try to elaborate what is going on with Archer, the MACOs and Trip.
Rinne chapter 2 . 8/19/2004
Wow! A really really good chapter. I really enjoyed that, and the mystery of who exactly Selak is is great.
Ocean chapter 2 . 8/18/2004
This is really good. Hope the Macos find Trip and Salek soon. Look forward to your next chapter.
Trex Kitten chapter 2 . 8/17/2004
Great first two chapters. Very intriguing, I look foward to reading the rest.
Evalyn A chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
WRT your PS: In order to get italics and bold you need to save as an .htm file; if you save as .doc or .txt it won't work.

Certainly a story leaving a lot of questions after the first chapter ... let's see how it goes in the next!
Bethany chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
keep going!
Phaser Lady chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
First, I have some nitpicking to do:

-You referred to Archer as an Indiana-native. In the Season 3 episode "North Star," Archer said he was from Upstate New York.

-The Klingon featured in the first episode "Broken Bow," was Klaang.

-"Both that he knew." This sentence confused me. First I though it should have been "Both of those things he knew." But, it also could have refered to both Vulcans he knew: "Both of them that he knew." or "Both Vulcans that he knew."

-"A blanket of silence feel over them,..." Do you mean fell?

-"...he really like her odd accent." Liked?

-"...something like that without freaking out..." Would Selak use the term "freaking out?"

Those cover the first half, I won't be mean for the rest of it.

I like the story. What's going on with Selak and his mysterious agenda?