Reviews for The Art and Dance of Reconciliation
Rockym chapter 15 . 3/29
My God, ssj, you really should have wrote the Terra episodes for the TT series. This was fantastic and it read exactly how it would have gone if this story had been actual episodes. After the alternate ending to Betrayal in the first chapters, the rest could have EASILY replaced the Aftershock episodes and gave us all a much better turnout.

Everyone was perfectly in character and of course the BBTerra stuff was phenomal. I have to ask, at the part where the realized it was Slade attacking with Terra's powers, and Beastboy just forgot about the battle and helping the Titans, because he had to find Terra, like that was all that mattered to him. Was that how you originally wrote that or did you get inspired from Things Change when BB saw the statue was gone and did the same thing. All he cared about at that point was finding Terra, not the Titans or helping them battle the creature. He just dropped everything to search for her.

That was my favorite part of the episode, not only for that, but because it also showed that he visited her statue quite frequently before he got caught up in the Trigon battle and Brotherhood of Evil. To me that scene showed just how much he truly loved and missed Terra and all I kept thinking was how much it must have killed him that he wasn't there when she revived. It was really heartbreaking to think about.

Again though, kudos for a wonderful story, definitely one of the BBT fics on the internet. BBTerra forever! Screw TTGo!
Radox chapter 15 . 3/2
I've seen several wonderful BBxT fanfics here, but this is definetely THE BEST ONE. It's totally different from the series and it's just stunning. Congratulations. No matter what else i'll say it won't be enough, just superb story.
dude amazing conclusion
direitojessica chapter 15 . 11/25/2014
Wonderfulllllll!
direitojessica chapter 14 . 11/25/2014
Wonderful! You is the best!
direitojessica chapter 13 . 11/25/2014