Reviews for The Art and Dance of Reconciliation
orion chapter 16 . 4/3
this story is very time can you please write about what happens after things change because everybody hated the ending
I started tearing up when I read the last chapter. MOST AWESOME STORY EVER!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
There are not a lot of Terra and Beastboy fanfics out there, and even less good ones. But this one is something special, I must have read it a hundred times. Some are poorly written, inappropriate, or unfinished, but this one progressed nicely and was so well written, I commend you and your work. -Luke

P.S. The ending to things change SUCKED! And the writers of "Teen Titans Go!" did little to make up for it,SCREW BEASTBOY X RAVEN...TERRA FOREVER!
Lox chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Dude i love you so much man! this entire shit is the best! If this was like a book on sale , i would definitely buy this and i this is coming from a dude who does not read books
Amber chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
Dude.. Where do I even start? You are the best freaking writer.. And this is possibly the best story I've read! And I'm not just saying that. I read a lot.. Especially fanfics... And this was absolutely fantastic.. Loved it so much. Your writing is magnificent as well is the plot and character dialogues and just everything! Also loved BB x Terra! 3 Gosh, how do you expect me to resume normal life stuff after such an amazing read?! Hope you have more and that you continue writing! Especially hope you write more Beast Boy x Terra haha! Anyways, just wanted to say that your whole story was just great. And you have amazing talent :)
Hellotoday chapter 15 . 4/3/2013
Awesome! BBxTerra forever! :D
ParadoxFighter chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
typos in this chapter make it a bit hard to get into the story. but the story itself seems good so far.
christineexx chapter 15 . 8/30/2012
I love this story! It's so perfect. You nailed all of the characters and I could legitimately see almost all of this taking place. Great job! :D
WritingBookworm chapter 16 . 5/1/2012
...Daaaaaaaag...

Dude, that was AMAZING! In the later chapters you wrote the battles in such a way that you actually made me believe that the Titans were dead! The part where Beastboy jacked Cyborg's controller? Hilarious! And the song Numb... so I wasn't the only one who found that it represented Terra well! I was actually listening to Numb during the final battle... dang, that made it ten times more epic. And not to mention your writing style...

Well done. Well, well, well done.
Spartan Ninja chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
Dude, I loved this story. Very well written and definitely stayed true to the Titans' characters. I've actually been meaning to right my own with a similar situation as yours started with, but I've yet to do that. Keep on writing rockin' stories.
Concolor44 chapter 15 . 1/31/2012
Nope. I didn't detect any suckage. I liked your Epilogue.

Your exploration of Terra's character, her motivations and decisions, was pulled off beautifully. Great job.

Great STORY! This goes into Favorites.
Concolor44 chapter 14 . 1/31/2012
Hallelujah! Slade's dead! It's about damn time.
Concolor44 chapter 12 . 1/31/2012
Sh*t.

Slade with Terra's power. Yeah, saw that coming, and I knew what he had in mind, but still. Creepy.

I'm wondering, though: this probably isn't a permanent thing. Yeah, he drained her badly, but those are HER powers, not HIS. He's just bootlegging. I think he'll run out of juice.

This is a really good story. I'll finish it today, and probably send you a PM on the rest of my thoughts.
Concolor44 chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
Oh, please! As nearly automatic as his morphs are? He'd turn into SOMETHING that could fly! Thou stretchest my credulity, even if it was funny.
Concolor44 chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
I've thought for some time that Terra and BB were never really given a chance to strut their stuff, and tried to make up for that in some of my own stories. The idea of BB just floating around as an owl, just to relax or let off some steam, is so ... perfect.

Peaceful.

Complete.

Thank you.

It's pretty cool how each of them considers himself/herself to have betrayed the other. I bet the next chapter is pretty intense.