Reviews for The Art and Dance of Reconciliation
This would be a great story except for one thing... Terra is an evil bitch and she doesn't belong with Beast Boy. I know you must be a very confused individual, but it's okay if you seek help. One day you will understand right from wrong and you'll be fully able to comprehend how truly sickening it is to write a BBT story. In the meantime, while your head is swimming with lies, you should at least know that I veiw this story with the utmost contempt. It is essential that you realize that Terra is a horrible character and should not be in any sort of relationship with Beast Boy, who undeniably is meant for Raven. I find it disgusting that you entertain your vile desires and even go so far as to proceed to write horrid fanfiction regarding the awful couple that is Beast Boy and Terra.
KyuubiGoku chapter 15 . 2/8
Ah there is the true ending. Much better. Much more satisfying.
Bunnyhero chapter 14 . 9/12/2015
I like your style of writing-very detailed! You are a great writer. However I didn't like how beast boy didn't help his friends and only helped terra...but I still liked your story great work :)
TheGoldenYoshichu chapter 16 . 7/29/2015
Amazing story. Heartwarming and emotional throughout. The dialogue, emotions, tragedy, and comedy were all written incredibly well. I loved the premise and the story was about as perfect as it could possibly be. You did an amazing job and I'm certain that Beast Boy and Terra would agree.

Rockym chapter 15 . 3/29/2015
My God, ssj, you really should have wrote the Terra episodes for the TT series. This was fantastic and it read exactly how it would have gone if this story had been actual episodes. After the alternate ending to Betrayal in the first chapters, the rest could have EASILY replaced the Aftershock episodes and gave us all a much better turnout.

Everyone was perfectly in character and of course the BBTerra stuff was phenomal. I have to ask, at the part where the realized it was Slade attacking with Terra's powers, and Beastboy just forgot about the battle and helping the Titans, because he had to find Terra, like that was all that mattered to him. Was that how you originally wrote that or did you get inspired from Things Change when BB saw the statue was gone and did the same thing. All he cared about at that point was finding Terra, not the Titans or helping them battle the creature. He just dropped everything to search for her.

That was my favorite part of the episode, not only for that, but because it also showed that he visited her statue quite frequently before he got caught up in the Trigon battle and Brotherhood of Evil. To me that scene showed just how much he truly loved and missed Terra and all I kept thinking was how much it must have killed him that he wasn't there when she revived. It was really heartbreaking to think about.

Again though, kudos for a wonderful story, definitely one of the BBT fics on the internet. BBTerra forever! Screw TTGo!
Radox chapter 15 . 3/2/2015
I've seen several wonderful BBxT fanfics here, but this is definetely THE BEST ONE. It's totally different from the series and it's just stunning. Congratulations. No matter what else i'll say it won't be enough, just superb story.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/10/2015
dude amazing conclusion
direitojessica chapter 15 . 11/25/2014
direitojessica chapter 14 . 11/25/2014
Wonderful! You is the best!
direitojessica chapter 13 . 11/25/2014