Reviews for Gravity
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Very few 100 word drabbles can actually inflict an emotion upon me, but this.. was heartbreaking. Very well done.
One who reads chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This is short and beautiful and sad and wonderful and so very...I need more please!
santsi chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
powerful. chills all over. good job
Baitdcat chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Short and sad, but a good read nonetheless.
speed killz chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
aww this one was sweet and sad. i liked it.
SilenceIsMoreThanAVirtue chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
this is a bullshit ass story that i can't make sense of.
Hermonthis chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
This is gorgeous. The visual imagery, the concept, the subtle (and not so subtle) poetry - damn. It's good.
Soluna125 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
wow short but i don't get it
Suki chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Love it.
yu'utsu chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Very well written. I definitely like the concept of the rosary being InuYasha's gravity. It makes me think that as long as Kagome can keep InuYasha grounded no one else can be with him. Sango tried, but she knows that she can't be the one. Good job.
kokonutsu chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
That is depressing, but I enjoyed the ride because it was well written.
Minty Aeris chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Oh wow! That's so freaky, cause I saw that line, "rosary beads around his neck that he can’t take off, not even for this", I totally remembered this Miroku/Kagome fic I once saw on livejournal, it had very nearly exactly the same words, but it was something like, "and she felt the beads dig into her hip that he can't take off, not even for this." That was a wow thing, and that was even an angsty one shot too! That was too much of a coincidence for me to not bring up, and that line /rocks/ for angsty stories! _ Keep up the good work, and I'll be checking on you!
Sessh'sfavhuman chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
you writting is...i cant put it into words...i love your story
wicked schmoness chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
i don't understand.

but it's depressing and pretty and smart all the same.
Miko-of-Jades chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Every once in a while, I come back and read this one-shot again. Every single time I read it, I find a different meaning. Once, I remember thinking: Okay, the necklace, as it states, is a symbol of the priestess's unspoken claim. Kagome or Kikyo? Because if you think about it, Kikyo was the one to make it; however, Kikyo couldn't bring herself to actually give it to him. That however has not much to do with it, because I sense you're not using the literal meaning. The second time I read it, I remember thinking Sango's set of beads was that of Miroku's. Perhaps you're saying InuYasha is bound to Kagome and Sango is bound to Miroku, yet it will always be that way. Is that what you're trying to say? I'm most likely wrong, but I just can't help reading your 'puzzles' their fantastic.