Reviews for The Weight of Water
TexasDreamer01 chapter 13 . 10/2/2014
That's one hell of a wild ride. O.o
Pardus Ardens chapter 13 . 8/6/2014
Beautiful as ever, and as usual, my only complaint is that there's not more of it.

Not that I'm one to complaining, considering how long it is since I updated anything, but still.
Caleigho Meer chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Glorious first chapter of an underwritten character
cdkobasiuk chapter 13 . 1/10/2012
A brilliant story. Read it all it two days. Would have taken less time but my family likes to eat.

cdk
Schwell chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Goddamn it. I really love this story. I don't know why I keep coming back to it.

I started reading this when there were still chapters coming out. It must have been 2005 or so, and I had just seen the first Pirates movie. I couldn't have been more than 14. And while I was waiting for the second and third movies to come out, I came back. And a few years ago, you promised me a chapter by the end of the summer. And now I am waist deep in editing my own first novel, and it is not this good, which frustrates me, but at the same time it is MUCH more finished than this, which is at least a starting place. So if you even receive this, I guess, just... I dunno. Give it some thought. Maybe you have some files to unearth.

Anyways, quality stuff man.
Dolphelecat chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
Please, please, PLEASE tell me you're going to finish this! Please! You can't leave it there! Can Will forgive his father? Will the Governor pardon Bill? How has Jack been able to survive this long without Rum? Please continue!
chiharu chapter 13 . 6/9/2010
once upon a time, i thought i was a good writer. All I can say is wow. The characters are so incredibly real, and the wording so smooth my Jack and Will are shamed beyond repair. The time I took to wait was very worth it. Keep up the great work!
well chapter 13 . 10/7/2008
gee but wouldn't I be thrilled if there were more to this
Padfootsmoon chapter 10 . 10/7/2008
Hi...

I've reviewed this story... a bunch of times before over the last 2 years or so...

I never get tired of it. But you know, sometimes I just wish there were a bit more to it.

Just one chapter, if you haven't given up on the whole thing, would be nice. To celebrate the 4th movie that they're making, or something.

You emailed me something about by the end of the summer... I forget when. At least 6 months ago. I think it may have been a year and half ago. And... well... yeah.

So if all you're needing is some encouragement and cheering, this is it.

If you happen to want someone motivated to brainstorm with, you have my email. (and thats what I always try to do if I've had writers block. If you've given up on the story and have no intention of ever writing anymore ever again... well, have at it.

If you're stuck for ideas, I think Will and Elizabeth and Jack should totally have a big conversation with Bill in which they explain just how they're still alive and why the orphaned blacksmith is marrying the governors daughter and all such Black Pearl ish stuff.

Anyhow, kudos for the great story. I hear there's significant Karma involved in finishing what you start... :)

E))a
Switzerland Sun chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Just wanted to remind you that I'm still out here. Still waiting for that chapter I was hoping for 'by the end of this summer. I've given you til the end of the australian summer before I got antsy, but it really has been a while, hasn't it now? Are ye or are ye not plannin on writin that there happy endin?
lady angst chapter 13 . 3/17/2008
no ending?

My heart is breaking!

Ah well, it was a wonderful thirteen chapters...er, twelve chapters plus prologue.

thanks for writing it!
lady angst chapter 3 . 3/17/2008
You know, I think I prefer your story to the actual sequels.

Good choice of a middle name, too. I always liked the name "Christian"
sd chapter 13 . 3/1/2008
you know, thirteen is bad luck. please add more!
Skystrike26 chapter 13 . 2/1/2008
PLEASE POST THE NEXT CHAPTER! I re-read this story almost once every three weeks. I can't stand waiting anymore! Please please please!
The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 12 . 8/15/2007
Great chapter! I loved Norrington's characterization; it works with the canon, but also has a more enjoyable touch to it. :D I love the dialogue between Jack and Bill too!

TET