Reviews for Resurrection
GirlWaterShaman chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
: D

So cool! Such a cool 'dream'...
Califaction chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Fascinating idea! Well-written and interesting-your characterization of Obi-Wan (and of Jesus(!)) is excellent. This will stay with me for a while-I can't imagine anything like it existing anywhere else in the fandom. Thanks for writing and posting!
Aloe chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
A bit fragmented somehow, but an interesting idea.
Anarea Rose chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
This is a beautiful story! I love the way you added Christian content into it! You are a good writer!
Batsojopo chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Wonderful!
Nike chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
Wow.
JastaElf chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
This is absolutely WONDERFUL. I read and I weep... both for your loss, and for your gift. This is a beautiful, moving piece of work, for which you need make no apology. Thank you for sharing it!
Bethany chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
Great story! I especially love the way you handled the Christian angle. Well done! I'm glad you had the courage and the inspiration to write such a wonderful fanfiction. If you wouldn't mind having it posted on a Christian Fanfiction Directory please let me know!
storyfish chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
Wow, I've never thought of combining SW and Christianity...very interesting concept! Great story-short and sweet.
Khatiria chapter 1 . 4/26/2001
oooh... very interesting. a wonderful fic.
Bria chapter 1 . 12/11/2000
That was beautiful. As a Star Wars fan who is Christian (Lutheran to be exact), I've waited a long time to see the two combined. God Bless and MTFBWY,A. _
ChrstnWrtr chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
This was so awesome...I had to read it again.
ChrstnWrtr chapter 1 . 11/1/2000
That's an awesome fanfic!
Dimond chapter 1 . 5/9/2000
That was a perfectly wonderful story! I am more than impressed. Your use of description, your very premise, was wonderful. Thank you for sharing it!
Katie the Lunatic chapter 1 . 4/18/2000
I'm glad *someone* finally did a Christian SW story! :) Really cool. Perfect timing with Easter on Sunday and all. Maybe, just maybe, you could do a Christmas one. That, too, would be cool. :)