Reviews for My Guardian Angel
Mary Robinson chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
You are in luck, they are only step siblings... so it's not as wrong as it seems, in reality, it wouldn't be wrong at all, and they ARE perfect for each other.

On to the review... Very nice writing, it flows very well. I have no complaints. As a big Martin Mystery fan, and a slight Martin/Diana fan, and as an English major (though I admit I was certainly not looking for any problems) I think you did very very well.
utterlyheartbroken chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
lovely story & don't worry they're not related at all. They're step-brother and sister
BlackRosary chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Cute fic but BTW as i am sure many people have pointed out they are not actually related thier step siblings.
Diana Mystery chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Hmm... it's pretty good.

Why did you keep putting author's notes in the middle of the story? It's distracting.

I see that you wrote this before season 2, but there is no way Billy would return to his home planet because he's a refugee.

There were a few areas where I was confused, such as:

"Starry eyes, Diana Lombard," What does that first phrase refer to?

"to wear extra nice and". To wear extra nice what? There's no noun attached to the adjective.

Little did he know that he had his mind wiped clean of confidentiality extra-terrestrial information by the people who made the beeping noise.

That is what we call a run-on sentence. "Confidentiality" is a noun. You want the adjective "confidential".

"Woa" is not a word in the English language. I think you meant "whoa".

"the

paranormal"

You could have put both words on the same line if they're part of the same sentence.

"ad approached"
RavenRoth1000 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I Love it! This is really good!
grace chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
MORE martinxdiana.

i mean.

they're not related in blood!
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Nice fic. I really like this! Must add to faves! :P
XD chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
The Best fic I've ever read !
StarCyber2 chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Hey !

I LOVE YOUR STORY!

and I really agree with u that Martin Diana are so cute together ! YAY !

and Ilove the Episode 'Eternal Christmast' too..

it was so cute !

Are you planning to write a MartinxDiana fic. again ?

Hope so!

Star Cyber 2
RavenKitten chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
*sighs dreamily* Martin and Diana dancing.. So cute! _ Y'kno, in Europe [with the original Martin Mystere] MArtin and Diana are engaged![Not siblings - -'] YAY! Nice fic! the end was funny although I would have enjoyed more MD.. Great job!

~Yes. I am the Raven. Fear meh.~
mysterygal02 chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Nice ending.
Kerrie-chan chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Good ficcy.. they aren't actually related.. you got it right when you said they were step siblings, but step siblings means they are related by marriage not by blood.. so MartinDiana pairing is totally fine ;)
blackfrost09 chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
KAWAII! So cute! They're so loyal to each other! I sure hope they could've given each other a kiss on the cheek at least hehehe. Incest doesn't really bother me when it comes to anime. Hey! Martin Mystery is sorta an anime, right? Hehe

Aoi
LiliMarlene2004 chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Ei!... I think your story's cute... and, yah, I agree with u that they do look very cute in that episode Eternal Christmas... aww... I hope I could watch it again... nweiz, great story! )
KikyoHatersUnite chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
This show my sis watches sometmes...I've watched a couple of episodes and I really don't think that they have alchohal in 'em but oh well... also what does the cave dude do besides clean bars lol...!(?)