Reviews for How Come?
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 3/25
Sniff. Oh, Moony...
ice chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This is so true! This really connects with the time when Sirius and Remus embraced and apologised for being suspicious of one another in the books. I thought it odd at that time, but now you really help me put things into perspective. I love the way how it was reflective and how you can see the faint outline of a storyline taking place. You had effectively brought out the passing of time and I love how you made the piece not completely pointless, and gave it a purpose. You can see how the story moves and how the men eyed their friend with growing distrust as the days go by. You had very accurately depicted Remus' emotions and brought out his character (which was very much in line with the books-his melancholic character, and how it is that he could be so wise and understanding to Harry) and how Remus had understood and did not blame his friends for their suspicions. I love how you had inserted the Marauders' quirkiness and their time together. The progression of their deteriorating friendship was very gradual and nicely done. A sad piece(I cried!) but truly well-written! Thank you! :D
Ama chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
That was beautifully written but so sad! Poor Remus :(
Annamia chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
omgod, i loved it! it was incredibly good! and i can see it happening. it's so depressing, but realistic. -shakes head-. i don't know what else to say. it was just... amazing.

-kyra
SunshineDaisies816 chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
It was actually good - despite the major headache you had. lol. The rap at the end would've fit better if it had correct grammer. But only because Remus is so proper.
luver of jellybeans chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I like it! I thought it was kinda sad how Lupin was regarded with suspicion... Great job!
ThePotterGeek chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
thats so sad. at first i was like, 'how could they have grown apart?' but when u explained the destrust, i got it, and you got it right. amazing.

-Arnold-
ooo a jellybean chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
don't you mean it could HAVE happened. I'm not sure it would be that AU because JKR still hasn't told us the reason that everybody was suspicious of each other. (hopefully you know what i mean by that) In the third book, don't Sirius and Remus come together ( again you know what i mean hopefully) because they finally figured out it was Peter who was the spy and not each other? anyways great story all the same
kalee chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
excellent u should deff. continue
d0lli chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
This is an awesome fic, really well written and you totally captured Moony _
Elisabeth chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
omg that is so good but so sad!

i hate this part of the marauders lives because everything is messed up and confusing...

you did a really good job writing it though!
Bel-O chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Hello

I like your fic and I would like publish it in french...

So I have your permission? I'll write your name in the disclaimer of course and I'll write it's you the author!

(for my email, go to my profil)

THANKS!
HoneydukesAddict chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
love it

FDOS
EverVengeful chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
so few people explore what the toll of life outside of hogwarts must have taken on the marauders friendship, but i'm glad it was put into the hands of a good writer. Very good!
jadawulf chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
This is so not pointless! I love it! I can really feel what Remus feels, and that is probably what happened.