Reviews for One No Longer
Miss. Liss chapter 8 . 10/2/2012
Can I just say something? I LOVE YOU!
Saiyuo12 chapter 16 . 4/16/2010
Great story.
CriminalsAndSnipers chapter 16 . 12/27/2009
-is laughing hard-

“I can solve this too,” Dumbledore said gleefully. “Severus?”

Snape turned slowly toward the Headmaster. “Yes, Albus?”

“You’re fired.” xD

Favourite Part Of The Story Well Done :D:D:D:D
Anakah chapter 6 . 2/27/2006
Sorry to review again... Okay, Dumbledore was like: Don't tell anybody and as soon as Malfoy walks in, Hermione spills the beans? LOL
Anakah chapter 4 . 2/27/2006
Sorry if I end up reviewing too many times but a few things made me wanna just say: This is so awesome! I LOVED the "bring it on" that was priceless! And I liked how she challenged Snape. Everybody is in perfect character, your grammar/spelling is awesome and really you could publish your own stories because your writing style is something that will catch many eyes.
wayunlucky13 chapter 16 . 8/22/2005
that was fricking awesome...happy ending too. 'cept percy, moody and all 'em...
bamabelle chapter 16 . 6/28/2005
Loved the stpry, at the end i could have totally seen Ron jump up and yell YES! really loud when snape was fired.
Cow as White as Milk chapter 16 . 4/26/2005
I loved it!
FrostedMidnight chapter 16 . 3/29/2005
yay good ending! yay sequel! need sequell now! now now now now now! must have sequel now!
Greenleaf chapter 16 . 3/28/2005
Clapping hands! Bravo, bravo! What a great ending! Severus is going to be her Watcher! YAY! I can't imagine him in LA. Oh my gosh, Severus first glance at girl in a bathing suit ;) That should be hilarious if there ;)

I like my ending more. pout. Of June collasping in Severus' arms and he must break the spell with a kiss. Write it for me! MUAHAHAHAHA!

You have to let me know when you post the sequel! LOVED THIS STORY! GO ON FOREVER!
Greenleaf chapter 15 . 3/28/2005
OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH! WHAT AN AWESOME CHAPTER! AH! June totally rocked in this one! YAYA! Then when Buffy came, wow so cool! Did not expect to see Buffy there! You had me worried there for a minute, I thought June wouldn't be able to do anything! She is probably exhausted, right? That would be so dramatic if she fainted in Snape's arms, and he became all concerned and the only to revive her was with a kiss ;) MUHAHAHAHAH!

Now, the power she has, is it like the kind Willow had? The dark eyes sparked a memory about that one! Only one more chapter? sniffle. Going to miss it so much, but you promised a sequel!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 16 . 3/28/2005
That was a great end...left me wanting more! I loved Severus's two seconds of unemployment there...hee hee... You killed a couple of the order's member's though!errg. jk. They weren't very major in this story. So besides the ones we've already talked about, what do you have planned for Hermione, Ginny, Ron, and Draco...and the many other students? Well great job!

And one last fantastic poke for a job well done: *poke*
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 15 . 3/28/2005
It wasn't lame! That was an awesome end for an awesome big bad. Anyhow, pokes, pokes, and more pokes to you!
FrostedMidnight chapter 14 . 3/15/2005
NO! EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL CLIFFIE! you absolutly must update again now ! right now! yes now! start typing the chapter! I dont care your on a school computer! type! type ! type I command you! oh yeah it did the crazy itallics thing again after the fist killing curse, fixy fixy we must hehe
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 14 . 3/15/2005
Evil, evil, evil cliffy! That was so bloody awesome! I loved it! I can't wait for the next piece of this pie...don't ask. Anyhow, that was so great...have i told you how great that was? Pokes to you, friend!