Reviews for Sweet Daughter of Mine
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 11/24/2007
Love it
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 11/24/2007
Hooray. It's actually pretty good.
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 11/24/2007
Yay. Excellent. Nice.
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 11/24/2007
Beautiful.
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 11/24/2007
Lovely. Yeah I liked this chapter.
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 11/24/2007
It's cool. Mwahahaha
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 10/19/2006
great!
melissa Ivory chapter 12 . 8/1/2006
that ending was rather sweet... although i wouldn't have ended it that way, it was still perfectly well-done.
Wicked Jester chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
I would like to pose for thee a challenge of the highest calibur. It's never been done before, as such I do have good reason to believe this will not only make you a legend in the Noble Realm of Fanfiction, but spark a phenomemon the likes of which has never been seen in the catogory of Batman the Animated Series. I got the idea off your stories so it's only natural to give you the glory of this challenge stands thus: Make a story with The Clown Prince of Crime having a son who is 15 years old and has some of The Joker's insanity and great sense of humor, who can do his Father proud with his sick sense of humor,and maniacal laugh,and it would please me greatly if would dub him The Jester. I humbly{that noise was my girlfriend laughing} request you make it soley about face is white with black lips and purple eyes rimmed in green, the rest is up to you it can be in the Batman Beyond catogory. however if you do not post the first chapter of the story two weeks from today's date{ June 16, 2006} I will be forced to give this plot to another author, which I would hate to do because I believe only you can make this work. NOW ONTO MY FAVORITE QUOTE OF ALL TIME: GENTLEMEN LET'S BROADEN OUR MINDS!
Akira1624 chapter 12 . 2/18/2006
Awesome hope to read the sequel
Fiona Fargazer chapter 12 . 11/28/2005
Oh, I'm so glad Jo's okay. i was really liking her very much. Other people that have commented your story say there have been other "Joker's Daughter" stories but your is the best. I haven't read them but for some reason I think I'd agree with them. I like how the story was put together and how Jo came to be alive on this earth was very interesting. I also liked the bit about Harley's "relationship" with Jo's mother. Oh, and I liked the end to. All in all it was pretty great fic.

Fiona Fargazer