Reviews for Sweet Daughter of Mine
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 12 . 11/28/2005
And they all lived Happily Ever After...or not...lol. Great chapter! I really enjoyed this story! I can't believe it's over so soon!
Vannessa Hillstead chapter 11 . 11/19/2005
Very awesome story!
E. Nagrom chapter 11 . 11/19/2005
hi

please add more, read all 11 chapters in an hour! best story so far

E
Fiona Fargazer chapter 11 . 11/18/2005
Nice update but what will happen to Jo? Oh, dear I can't stand it!

Fiona Fargazer
FireFairy chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
I love your story! Its so awesome, I check everyday to see if you have made a new chapter. I hope you continue writing and finish it. I hate it when people write this awesome story then just stop.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 11 . 11/14/2005
Oh, great chapter...was it shorter? Anyhow, fantastic job! I know what it is...muhhahhahhaa...and I shall take it to my grave-or the next chapter. Pokes!
Jokerisdaking chapter 10 . 11/11/2005
Very nice story, i look forward to further updates and i must admit that theres a very evil little part of me that is curious to see what happens if the Joker succeeds in Jokerizing her.
Fiona Fargazer chapter 10 . 11/11/2005
Oh, no! Poor Jo! What will happen! I hope we find out soon!
XxRainChildxX chapter 10 . 11/10/2005
0.0 Wow, this is really kewl story. I love the Joker w He's so kewl. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Tigerfanfrv chapter 10 . 11/7/2005
hey its been a while, this sounds exactly like something joker would do. hes crazy that way. i hope batman rescues her soon. love it please update soon
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 10 . 11/7/2005
Another, "DumDumDum". lol. And by that I don't mean dum. Anyhow, great chapter and many pokes to you!
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 9 . 10/30/2005
very interesting... what will happen now?
Fiona Fargazer chapter 9 . 10/6/2005
Wow, this fic is very interresting. When I first started reading I just thought this was wierd but as I got going I found myself enjoying it more and more. Your chracters are very well thought up and you portray the BTAS chracters most excellently. The plot is very involved and I hope to see more soon. I feel suspense weighing heavily on me.

Fiona Fargazer
EllipsisObsessed chapter 9 . 8/29/2005
great chapter please update soon D
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 9 . 8/22/2005
Batman "The Peeping Tom!"...sorry. Anyhow, great chapter! Pokes!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »