Reviews for Sweet Daughter of Mine
Wicked Jester chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
I would like to pose for thee a challenge of the highest calibur. It's never been done before, as such I do have good reason to believe this will not only make you a legend in the Noble Realm of Fanfiction, but spark a phenomemon the likes of which has never been seen in the catogory of Batman the Animated Series. I got the idea off your stories so it's only natural to give you the glory of this challenge stands thus: Make a story with The Clown Prince of Crime having a son who is 15 years old and has some of The Joker's insanity and great sense of humor, who can do his Father proud with his sick sense of humor,and maniacal laugh,and it would please me greatly if would dub him The Jester. I humbly{that noise was my girlfriend laughing} request you make it soley about face is white with black lips and purple eyes rimmed in green, the rest is up to you it can be in the Batman Beyond catogory. however if you do not post the first chapter of the story two weeks from today's date{ June 16, 2006} I will be forced to give this plot to another author, which I would hate to do because I believe only you can make this work. NOW ONTO MY FAVORITE QUOTE OF ALL TIME: GENTLEMEN LET'S BROADEN OUR MINDS!
Akira1624 chapter 12 . 2/18/2006
Awesome hope to read the sequel
Fiona Fargazer chapter 12 . 11/28/2005
Oh, I'm so glad Jo's okay. i was really liking her very much. Other people that have commented your story say there have been other "Joker's Daughter" stories but your is the best. I haven't read them but for some reason I think I'd agree with them. I like how the story was put together and how Jo came to be alive on this earth was very interesting. I also liked the bit about Harley's "relationship" with Jo's mother. Oh, and I liked the end to. All in all it was pretty great fic.

~Fiona Fargazer~
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 12 . 11/28/2005
And they all lived Happily Ever After...or not...lol. Great chapter! I really enjoyed this story! I can't believe it's over so soon!
Vannessa Hillstead chapter 11 . 11/19/2005
Very awesome story!
E. Nagrom chapter 11 . 11/19/2005
hi

please add more, read all 11 chapters in an hour! best story so far

E
Fiona Fargazer chapter 11 . 11/18/2005
Nice update but what will happen to Jo? Oh, dear I can't stand it!

~Fiona Fargazer~
FireFairy chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
I love your story! Its so awesome, I check everyday to see if you have made a new chapter. I hope you continue writing and finish it. I hate it when people write this awesome story then just stop.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 11 . 11/14/2005
Oh, great chapter...was it shorter? Anyhow, fantastic job! I know what it is...muhhahhahhaa...and I shall take it to my grave-or the next chapter. Pokes!
Jokerisdaking chapter 10 . 11/11/2005
Very nice story, i look forward to further updates and i must admit that theres a very evil little part of me that is curious to see what happens if the Joker succeeds in Jokerizing her.
Fiona Fargazer chapter 10 . 11/11/2005
Oh, no! Poor Jo! What will happen! I hope we find out soon!
XxRainChildxX chapter 10 . 11/10/2005
0.0 Wow, this is really kewl story. I love the Joker w He's so kewl. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Tigerfanfrv chapter 10 . 11/7/2005
hey its been a while, this sounds exactly like something joker would do. hes crazy that way. i hope batman rescues her soon. love it please update soon
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 10 . 11/7/2005
Another, "DumDumDum". lol. And by that I don't mean dum. Anyhow, great chapter and many pokes to you!
tanithlipsky chapter 9 . 10/30/2005
very interesting... what will happen now?
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »