Reviews for The Perfect Weekend
Moonlight Snow chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
Moonlight Snow here,I just want to tell you what my observations in your story. Well, your is a bit good. About the ehem -S-E-X ,I could imagine what has happened but with the whole Conan confession thing, well, I don't like it. Shinichi is not like that. He would never tell Ran that he's Conan. It would send Ran to great danger, I tell you. So next time, make a fanfic story that Ran doesn't easily found out that Shinichi is ? Oh and plus add Kaito Kid in it. I do like a DC fanfic story with Kaito Kid and Aoko and also Inspector Nakamori in make one cause I really like reading stories. I want a romantic, drama with mystery adventure, oh, and also comedy. Gotta go, I got lots of things to do. Remember, I wrote this review September 27,2014 : 22:30 pm.
-Moonlight Snow
zahraa chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
i liked it ran the one to know kaito kid identiti waiting for the next chapter
Vi-Violence chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
There are some really confusing bits to this, you might want to do a little revising at some point.
Lara chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Hello magicbulletgirl,

I'm a Vietnamese translator named Lara, our website is: (sorry, i don't have enough post )

Can you give me the permission to translate your fiction named The Perfect Weekend into Vietnamese ?

Of course, we'd put your penname above the topic

Thank you so very much for giving us the opportunity to read those marvelous fiction.

I hope you will answer soon

Thanks

Lara
AiSherryChan chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
(Wrong TYPO)

''Well I believe you met Aiki Shuichi at New York right?''

It's not Aiki Shuichi its 'Akai Shuuichi'
conan-kun143 chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
Ano,author-san,I was wondering why you made this story's rating a should be at T,you know?I mean,there were parts where they were making there were also parts where Kudo would cuss.I think you should change it's rating,neh?Though I like your .
BARBIE chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
One of the most romantic fanfics I have ever read. It's wonderful and after reading it I have started to love the Shinichi x Ran pairing a lot more than before. All credit goes to you,your fanfics.A big THANKS! FROM MY SIDE.
eehhhhh chapter 7 . 6/7/2010
bleaghh... i wish i never read it :

you dont seem to grasp shinichi and ran's love, it isn't like this.
Vapid Philosophy chapter 7 . 5/31/2006
your always the one with unfinished endings jkjk lol

i love you stories

is the the other POV of the Dance?
ciera allen chapter 7 . 6/10/2005
your story was really good. i'm looking forward to more of your work, and by the way, i don't have a email address.
Shin Chim Hye chapter 7 . 3/2/2005
wow! well done! i congratulate you! :D

it's really nice!

keep it up!

nice job!
serenity-touched chapter 7 . 2/23/2005
::claps:: Excellent chapter.
KaitouKudou chapter 7 . 2/12/2005
Wow, quite mushy at parts but I can live with that since it is a romance story.

Quite funny at certain parts too but I loved the drama!

My "The Last Choice" has lots of drama too so check it out :)

Quite well written, but I would move ratings up to maybe pg13 lol
YumeTakato chapter 7 . 2/11/2005
-lol- Ah.. Ran and being able to scare.. the male populace

Even Kid.

BUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

Update again soon!
gloomysummer chapter 7 . 2/11/2005
aw... it stopped so aruptingly! I lovete part where the detective boys came in.. so funny!