Reviews for New Relations
mindgameplay chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
i liked new relations..plz plz plz pretty plz(with a cherry on top) expand on it...
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Heh it's okay but you could've added more but it's still good 8D
Cassius rox my sox chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
You should write Drarry into final year... Ii really hate that this is a oneshot

It is a brilliant oneshot though
Micuko chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
aw, very good fic
Llama-k'Leysha42 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
who! I wanted to mention the lack of Drarry in Old and New, but it was still very good without it, and I wasn't sure if that pairing was something you did, but I LOVE YOU!1 for taking a detour just for them *hugs*
BluePhoenixFairy chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
cool!

love it

um please make a sequal where it is about harry and draco finding their love and eloping or just getting married

Thanks

Lady Pheonix
Roofie chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
I like, i like, i like, this is the first DHp iv read, nd i like it. LOL. v nice Luv me, oh yea plz R&R one of my stories, the Dragon one, plz, i wud really apreeciate it. Next on of urs then lol. Luv me agen x
err chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
its kinda icky because of the whole incest thing
Irrestible chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Not cool.

not cool because it's one shot.

Please write more.

You write really good Draco/Harry.

Not cool that you're not going to write more.
Fictatious chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
... Well now I'm entirely confused...

Sand3
HecateDeMort chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
great
ArtysSexKitten chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
OH HOW EVIL! I wish this wasn't a one-shot... sigh... it was getting good... oh well! I loved the ficcie!

BYE!
kungzoune chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Oh this is such a tease. You have got to write some more. This could get to be a good story with the boys trying to hide their relationship from Cassius and Remus. Wow great writing. I'm an avid reader of your other two stories too. Keep up the good work.