Reviews for Did I Ever Tell You?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
I'm crying right now this one shot was so emotional and so Sirius and Harry O love your stories but this one got to me you are a great writer and please keep writing HP fanfics!
Cherry Hall chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This...was absolutely beautiful. I love the First Wod paragraph: Just seemed like such a Sirus and Harry thing to happen:)
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
oh god that was sad i almost cried ur good at this
Wonderstand chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This was so touching and you gave Sirius' a whole new possibilities and feelings! I liked this a lot and it was filled with deep love and sadness, so it made me cry! Keep writing these! :)
Mikado-644 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
This is so amazing and heart felt. I could literally feel the emotions of Sirius as he wrote this! I love it!
Janelly Slytherin chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
omg, i cried at the end it was lovelty. thanks.
LilBka chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Heart breakingly beautiful.
ArtThouStupid chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Aww! I almost cried with this! :') Brilliant, you can just imagine it! :D
Proof of Nothing chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Aw! (Cries)
CrazyILady chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
You made me cry with your awesome letter! WAAH!
Haruko-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
First off, OMG! This was too adorable for words, it made my heart melt. I especially loved the format you put it in. It was a great Sirius-Harry bonding moment, and it seems like something Sirius would do. I rarely ever review a story, even if it was one of the best stories I've ever read. I hope that you are proud of that. Again, it was a truly great story.

Ja Ne,

Haruko-chan
Luvguurl chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
OMgosh. You made me cry.
rose.tinted.lies chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
I absoloutely loved this! It almost had me in tears...I don't really know why...I guess I was just imagining Harry reading the letter and it got me all sad. lol.

This was a fantastic piece of writing.

xoxo Tasha