Reviews for Family Matters And A New Twist In Life
kpop38 chapter 26 . 4/30/2017
Beautiful! This was just a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing your talents!
Little Rae of Light chapter 26 . 9/25/2016
I can't believe the story ended here.. wish you would continue it someday.
gsrlvr4eva87 chapter 26 . 5/21/2011
love this story! love how luke was able to surprise lorelai with his proposal & how he involved sookie & rory too a lil bit! cant wait to see lorelai read the letter liz gave him along with the ring. hopefully we'll be seeing the last of this story up soon & maybe at least a wedding! cant wait for the Gilmore Girls happy ending! hope u have the time/energy to update & finish this lovely story!
altavistarules chapter 23 . 6/10/2010
Oh no. You've committed the cardinal sin. Luke should NEVER call Lorelai 'Lore'. Only he who should not be named desecrates her name like that.
sarahb2007 chapter 26 . 11/10/2009
aww so cute i just found this fic... are you going to update it?
babygirltee chapter 26 . 6/29/2008
WHERE THE HEL ARE YOU! YOU GET ME HOOKED THEN YOU DISAPPEAR, PLEASE UP-DATE ASAP!
pishymeow chapter 26 . 6/12/2008
It was a pleasant surprise to get the update alert for this story in the mail.I was almost certain you had decided to just drop it or something.I'm glad you haven't. It was the first story I read when I first found and I loved it...still do.

I'm really glad you're back.I loved this chapter-the proposal, most of all, of 't wait to see what's Lorelai get the letter and read it in the next chapter?I hope so.
suusje32 chapter 26 . 6/8/2008
thanks for returning to this great story! and..please don't let us wait another two year for an update ;).

Kidding, thanks for the update, I really like your story!
Talia Taylor chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
Hi! Just so you know, earlier in this chapter, Lorelai answers the phone at the Dragonfly and says "Independance Inn, Lorelai speaking" or something along those lines. You might want to change Independance Inn to Dragonfly Inn. Great chapter, though, I really love this story so far.

Anyway, better keep reading.

Talia Taylor
hurleychick2929 chapter 26 . 6/5/2008
omg omg omg! ha you have got to keep writing! this is by far the best story i have read! and i have read a lot of luke & lorelai stories! i mean wow! it just keeps getting better and better! please tell me your continuing to write! i can't wait to see the letter to lore from lukes mom! ah i love it! KEEP IT UP! :)
Like2CUHappy chapter 26 . 6/5/2008
i lvoe it update asap, lathough they must have been really full becasue they ate before they went for the walk didn't they?
Jeremy Shane chapter 26 . 6/4/2008