Reviews for Bloodstains
Tesuma chapter 6 . 11/28/2004
Overall I liked the story. Please write more its really good For real. Do your thing shawty and thanks for the review of my story. See ya
Sadistic Fox chapter 5 . 10/23/2004
Oh yeah, I apologize for calling you 'man', hah. I just have a habit of saying that...
Sadistic Fox chapter 4 . 9/1/2004
Nice, very nice. I enjoyed the new chapter very much. Keep up the good work man.
Maverick Point chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Well, I completely agree that your story brings forth an entirely new concept. I think it's hard for most of us to believe that the guy from GTA3 was actually a kid once. Sort of reminds us that he's human in some cases. It seems odd that way. We (or at least I don't) think of him as just a guy, let alone a kid. Nice. Also, It's well written which is rare and slightly depessing. Hope to see more of Tommy and "Mike" later. Anyway, sorry for not reviewing later. I've seen you milling about my review pages, but I never got the change to review yours. So here you go! Nice job!

Maverick
LASTkNIGHT chapter 4 . 8/25/2004
Sorry for not reviewing earlier, usually I avoid and sometimes are even scared to read others stories while writing my own. I don't know why. Anyway, I had lots of junk e-mail and as I was erasing them came across your e-mail from the 11th, (ouch! I know) I'm an idiot that way. I never expected to actually get an e-mail from anyone. I've drawn up the courage to read your story regardless.

It's not my wish to give you a shallow review, so here goes... So far plot, description, and dialogue, are all as close to perfect as can be. I love your description, and though the dialogue isn't much, it does seem to be pretty natural givin the setting, reading that it was 1987, threw me off at first, I didn't quite realize that such a dark story could be written about a time as cheesy as the 80s, even Scarface and Vice City aren't dark, and I applaud your ability to make it that grim.

Your creativity - like the little boy possibly being from GTA I - was hard-hitting I love that kind of originality.

Believe it or not though, I dislike Nick. He seems darker than his setting, and as corny as this my sound, there doesn't seem to be any hope for him. By all means I don't wish that you make your characters perfect, but I just hope to see someone in your story in the future, with skills to match Nicks and a reverse personality. The descriptions you have though have gotten me addicted and I have no problem dealing with Nick, (my favorite character is usually not the main one anyway.) Keep up the good work, I'll be reading.
TheWriterOfFanFiction chapter 3 . 8/20/2004
Three words:

Write more now!
Sadistic Fox chapter 3 . 8/19/2004
Another great chapter, is the kid the GTA I guy? If so that's a pretty awesome plot idea, showing him when he was a kid and all.
Sadistic Fox chapter 2 . 8/13/2004
Another stellar chapter. Can't wait for more.
Sadistic Fox chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
This chapter was very good. This guy is also very evil. I'll be looking out for more.