Reviews for Feeling Young Again
anthane chapter 31 . 9/13/2014
Good job. not gonna read the
indrani chapter 26 . 3/24/2013
I luv it. The more i read the more i wanna cuddle chibi Kai and pull his cheeks.
ranik.a chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
hey... ur fic's cool bt who're da mystics...? i've watched every episode nd read da manga bt der ws noo team colled mystics.r u referrin 2 da majestics?
NellaReklaw08 chapter 31 . 12/25/2009
OMG! i love this fic. sorry for only reading this fic so long after you've finished writing it. but still, amazing fic! another awesome story from AznVKai-san!

you managed to make every chibi cute, i normally only look at the Kai chibi but everyone was just too cute! XP especially KAWAII KAI! XP

nice storyline too, although i thought the ending could have been a little more in detail, like a bit longer la. other then that, the storyline, plot, background, characters... very nicely done :D

i'm going to go read the sequel now! awesome fic XD
fya chapter 31 . 12/6/2006
plz write the sequel fast!
rebecca176 chapter 31 . 12/5/2006
oow! cute last chapter T_T i love it T_T and i'm not a real fan of TyKa fics, so i rather have a non-TyKa fic.. ; but even if it'll become a TyKa fic, i'll still read it :) your storys are just great
Izolda chapter 31 . 12/2/2006
Don't write a sequel. Write a new story about Kai being a girl. You wrote a chibi story wery good so should have no problem with this and that it would be really interesting.
SchoolBoredom chapter 31 . 12/2/2006

that was a sweet endding!

can't wait for the sequel!

kep up the wonderful work!

Hikaru chapter 31 . 12/1/2006
KAWAII! _ and YAY! TYKA TYKA TYKA! _ I SOO LOVE that pairing! And yes, I'm gonna keep going on about it until I run it outta my system..although...I hope that that isn't anytime soon at all..I've started 5 fics that I want to finish...and will hopefully finish...I haven't posted any of them up though...*frown* perhaps I should...but I need a title! grr! _ lolz, anyways, please post the sequel quickly please! I'll be waiting to read it! _
bluerosety chapter 31 . 12/1/2006
Awesome! Kai lost his memories! 0.0 - _; I liked it and the poems too! I also want the sequel to be a TyKa! _ I'll wait for it! Good-bye 4 now!

rebecca176 chapter 30 . 11/28/2006
woh coowl ending . but yes a sequel, but no not tyka T_T at least that's my view on it ; curious to next chapter but don't forget, i'm rebecca_1769 XD
SchoolBoredom chapter 30 . 11/28/2006
Oh My God!

I don't believe it!

i don't really like TyKa but i do have a few exceptions... so...yeah go ahead and make it TyKa.

keep up the great work!

KrymsonDranzer chapter 30 . 11/27/2006
YES YES YES! TYKA TYKA TYKA TYKA TYKA! _ I recently got my friend hooked on it she'll be glad to read another one...just like I'll be glad to see another one..._ Please post another chapter quickly please! I SOO LOVE these! They're so cool! and cute..._~ wonder if Kai'll ever remember his time as a chibi..*giggle*
The Phoenix Collective chapter 30 . 11/27/2006
Yes to the sequel and definately yes to TyKa!

I can't wait for you to update! I'll be waiting and having this on my mind till then. XP
bluerosety chapter 30 . 11/27/2006
Ahh, that was a fast update! Anyways, there's only one more chapter? I can't wait! (Arg, damn you Boris!) _; Um, well I know I would like the sequel to be TyKa! _v I'll wait for it! (Yey for Chibis! _)