Reviews for Basemates
DUDE NEJI IS NOT LIKE THIS AT ALL! I hate this comic that makes neji the fricken bad guy u pussyfoot!
thorl chapter 2 . 3/3
wow. It was Fantastic. Really!
Clearheart chapter 2 . 6/10/2016
Oh lord, that was a trip! A fun, light-hearted story... but also top-notch writing. You've always been one of my favorite authors. So it was exciting to see you wrote this Hyuuga-centric story so long ago. Nice job! :)
Jonin Neji Hyuga chapter 2 . 5/24/2016
Kazumi...he...drank the ashes!

I enjoyed this story, so funny! And I liked how you did Neji and Hinata too.
Jonin Neji Hyuga chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
Poor, poor Neji, he had to listen to The Exorcist...I wouldn't be surprised if he had nightmares!

Hahaha, this was a funny chapter! Was laughing at several points.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/12/2016
You should make a video of "Basement ".
It was such a great story
Kris Senju chapter 2 . 4/3/2016
lol omg seriously im dead
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
only neji could with stand a gaara glare. gaaneji all the way. hmm maybe an uchiha too. awww poor neji i feel bad for him
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Heh! It was a spar in an exam where students kill each other. stop making neji sound like a mysogynist... he hates everyonr equally. Lol!
I dont if it is a plot hole but the idea of that door seems retarded
thesmollbean chapter 2 . 4/17/2015
poor grandpa poor poor grandpa
Mistress Charon chapter 2 . 4/1/2015
This has to be one of the funniest stories I have ever read! You had me trying my hardest to muffle my laughter since I was in the library while I was reading your story. Oh my goodness! Just the best, I loved everything about this story. I love your hilarious narration and both Hinata's and Neji's points of views. Everything was funny! And the ending was the best! Thank you so much for this! It had me smiling like an idiot, it had my face contorting to that of a monster as I tried to hold in my laughter as best as I could! Thank you! :')
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 2 . 3/1/2015
Okay, you had me laughing for quite a good time. I love both of them...now that I think about it I love every character in Naruto but that is besides the point. Anyways, I was just thinking that you are really good at this humor genre. I like the way you developed Hinata's and Neji's relationship. It is quite adorable. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story and I had an amazing time reading it. .
Iris chapter 2 . 2/10/2015
That was quite amusing, good job :D
ScareQrow chapter 2 . 1/12/2015