Reviews for Basemates
Heh! It was a spar in an exam where students kill each other. stop making neji sound like a mysogynist... he hates everyonr equally. Lol!
I dont if it is a plot hole but the idea of that door seems retarded
The Flaming Darkness chapter 2 . 4/17
poor grandpa poor poor grandpa
DudeISoDumb chapter 2 . 4/1
This has to be one of the funniest stories I have ever read! You had me trying my hardest to muffle my laughter since I was in the library while I was reading your story. Oh my goodness! Just the best, I loved everything about this story. I love your hilarious narration and both Hinata's and Neji's points of views. Everything was funny! And the ending was the best! Thank you so much for this! It had me smiling like an idiot, it had my face contorting to that of a monster as I tried to hold in my laughter as best as I could! Thank you! :')
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 2 . 3/1
Okay, you had me laughing for quite a good time. I love both of that I think about it I love every character in Naruto but that is besides the point. Anyways, I was just thinking that you are really good at this humor genre. I like the way you developed Hinata's and Neji's relationship. It is quite adorable. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story and I had an amazing time reading it. .
Iris chapter 2 . 2/10
That was quite amusing, good job :D
senjuhashirama666 chapter 2 . 1/12
Guest chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
hahahahahah poor uncle kazumi
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
NV chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
SOOOOOOO ADORABLE! Thiss is thee besst nejihina story I have ever read! I love you sooooo much for writing this it's a wonderful gift you've bestowed unto to the world. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Gaara approved glare. Lol
BlackPhoenix279 chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
777angeloflove chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
lol! love it! this was so funny!
Zenthisoror chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
More character development over the course of two chapters for these two than, I swear, over the whole Naruto series. I had so much fun reading this - who knew shutting people in the basement could do so much good for people (unless you're claustrophobic, of course)? Thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/20/2014