Reviews for Trust To Hope
Leilal chapter 1 . 10/19
Loved this tale so much! Mahalo,Leilani
eschscholzia chapter 39 . 10/17
Thank you for the story. It kept me on the edge of my seat! I am glad that Mardil got his suitably melodramatic no-good end.
Anon chapter 33 . 6/2
I really think the story would have been depressing and complicated enough without the Willa "Lady"
Anon chapter 21 . 6/2
Sounds like that story of Mark Twain's that he never finished because the heroine was in an impossible situation
Anon chapter 19 . 6/2
I am glad they did not try to kill each other
Anon chapter 15 . 6/2
Now I am thinking that someone absolutely needs to knock some sense into Imrahil
Anon chapter 14 . 6/2
So the question now is will Imrahil speak of Lothiriel and Eomer guess her identity before he sees her again. I think I prefer that to Eomer being blind slided at Aragorn's wedding
Anon chapter 12 . 6/2
I'm warming up to these two headstrong, obstinate and reckless young people ;) What a lovely story to find love in the end of the world
Anon chapter 4 . 6/1
This is fantasy, so I'm surrendering and enjoying the story of a princess, who is a skilled warrior
Anon chapter 2 . 6/1
Ani sounds like a very extra ordinary woman. It is hard to imagine even a seasoned warrior surviving the attack of 9 Orcs, though her wolf companion does give some credence to the claim
Anon chapter 38 . 6/1
I think I need to disagree with Eomer's definition of a gentleman ;) You're story is very intrigueing and sometimes fascinating
Talia119 chapter 39 . 1/25/2013
Oh my gosh where has this gem of a story been? I hope you are still collecting your mail because I want you to know how much I have enjoyed reading this. Truly a masterpiece! Although I must admit I was a little miffed at the epilogue. I guess I will have to read the sequel now. :-). Thank you for sharing this with us!
RedCinders chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
I'm re-reading this and it is STILL frikin AMAZING. So well written and sweet and sexy and ahhhh! It kills me. I love it. Thank you!

When Eomer whispered in her ear that she would enjoy it if he tied her up! OMG! OMG! I was literally raising my hand while reading like 'pick me! pick me! I wouldn't mind!" Hot mess...

Glory Bee chapter 39 . 11/3/2011
This was EPIC in not only its length but in its brilliance! It was mesmerizing from start to finish and I can hardly wait to start the sequel :) I never happened upon this story when searching for Eomer and Lothiriel stories, I know not why? But I am so grateful for the Rohan Royalty Community as it had this precious gem in it. :) What a sensational movie this would be! I know you did not make money from writing this, but you deserved to :)
littlemsstrawberry chapter 39 . 10/20/2011