Reviews for The Test
nai chapter 4 . 10/15/2004
wow.. this is so well written *o*
Queen000 chapter 4 . 8/31/2004
O.O OMG...I get a shout out? *is beaming* I feel so special! Thank you so very much!

...if that came out sarcastic, i apologize. lots of people say that even when i try not to be, i always am sarcastic. :P

anyways, to the review of such a brilliant piece of art. (really, it is. it should have way more reviewers than just lil' ol' me) Excellent ending. Squall thinking that he's going insane. it's pure and utter brilliance. and the ending leaves off to so much imagination without straying away from the events in the plot.

i loved the line when the GF's tried to tell him 'everything and nothing'. i would be pretty pissed too if people continued to speak in riddles for me.

the ending definitely lived up towards my expectations, and i do believe u will be hearing from me very soon, as i will definitely take a look at ur other stories.

not only that, but i will also be advertising this fic in my latest chapter of The Past is Back. take a look if u r interested, but as soon as my writer's block is cured, i will definitely send a shout out ur way.

well, ciao for now and i look forward to reading ur other stories.

ciao *waves and wonders if she already said that*

Queen000 chapter 3 . 8/29/2004
wow...that's all i can saw for this chapter. there is no words that can describe such a chapter excluding wow...

...wow...

anyways, i kinda figured it out when one of the GF's said 'Bro' :P

there's only one more chapter? That sux! really, it does! i hope u wrap it up really REALLY good or i won't be happy!

*must remember to read fics when i have the time*

ciao *waves*

Queen000 chapter 2 . 8/19/2004
excellent chapter! u had everyone in character, even Squall yelling at everyone and his response towards Rinoa being absorbed into time. it makes perfect sense, seeing as how Ellone left him when he was 4 yrs old and he closed himself off because of that, am i right?

i must learn more about these voices Squall seems to be hearing. are they really the Guardian Forces? or is something trying to turn Squall against all the others because he doesn't believe in himself?

i must know, so in turn, u must update!

mwhahahahahahahahahahaha!

...

okay, i'm done.

Ciao for now *waves*

Skinny Santa chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
This is a great story and is written very well. I can't wait for more. Sorry i didn't reveiw before!
Kikiri chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
You know how much I love this story, right? -; It's nice to see somehting not as common as the rest of the fanfics around here.
Queen000 chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
holy shit is this story ever good!

it has a plot. it's probably gonna show itself later though, right?

Squall kinda well...disappeared. is that because nobody believed in him? Because they thought he and Zell were dead? but now that Zell is opague again, they'll know he's alive, right? but what about Squall?

the voice of destruction? could it be Hyne? just asking, sounds kinda intriging. i wonder if Hyne is telling Squall to kill Rinoa? 'destroy the people you care about and you will be healed?' yeah, and have a whole lot of regret on ur hands...

anyways, i seriously cannot wait until the next chapter, so please update. if u want, check out some of my FF8 stories, and if u like FF7, i have an novelization that i've posted. 6 chapters. :D

well, yeah, ciao *waves*