Reviews for Job Interview
arharge chapter 24 . 4/18
Loved this story, hope you're still writing it?
jandt chapter 24 . 5/7/2014
This is a pretty solid story still, I hope that you will still be updating it- I look forward to seeing how this plays out. :)
happilyeverafter87 chapter 24 . 12/26/2013
Finally I get to review! I've been reading this story on my phone and OH MY GODNESS! I freaking LOVE this story. PLEASE update soon!
bubbles05 chapter 24 . 9/13/2012
Ah damn cliffhanger! Grrr. I wanna know what happens! I hope you update someday, love your story. :)
XxMeli J NightlyxX chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
I have to say I am deeply in love with this story! It's so cute! I love how you portray all the characters, yeah some are a bit OOC but it is needed for the purpose of the AU setting. But I cannot wait to finish it. I had to say something midway. You are a wonderful writer.
Chixydee chapter 24 . 1/27/2011
I thought you were going to post a while back? Are you all right?

I hope your health is OK.
Starlight Gundam chapter 24 . 11/26/2010
I've been reading your story for years and was so glad to see this latest installment. Keep up the good work :-)
Kioji chapter 24 . 8/29/2010
It's been a long time in the making-but really a good tale. I think I started reading it a long time ago...

I like the conflict brewing-it's going to be a great resolution (I hope! :)
Hououza chapter 24 . 8/26/2010
Sorry, it's been a while before I managed to get myself around to reading this one.

Oh, that was very very cleverly done, so many little overlapping mysteries now. Dorothy uncovering that little fact about Relena's identity, and the secrets relating to Trowa, it seems that there are a lot of things balancing on a knife edge and to me it seems as if something is going to be cut.

I look forwards to seeing how things fall in the aftermath of all the revelations.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
c chapter 24 . 8/23/2010
this just keeps getting better, keep it up.
Chixydee chapter 24 . 8/18/2010
*And the timer on the bomb ticks away..* When this bomb finally blows, I might just fall off my chair. I was sitting here, just waiting to slide off of it. But after that chapter I'm still teetering off the edge. If you begin the next chapter with the word 'The' that might be just all it takes for me to fall off! Lol. The anxiety! I tell ya, so many people just popping out of nowhere!
knight with out heart S-K chapter 24 . 8/9/2010
amazing great job - hm!

S\k
Oblivious-Bystander chapter 24 . 8/2/2010
I have been reading this story for years lol. i think you may be the only one still updating on what would seem to be forgotn storys. you make a happy camper!
Star Fantasy Writer chapter 24 . 7/28/2010
*dances!*

They were so cute dancing together! I enjoyed how they were awkward around at first than move easily.

CLIMAX! Treize is so sneaky! I don't think he knows what is going on but I think he gets it...LOL! LOVING IT!

Poor Duo had to leave Hilde to stop Sylvia. AWW! Can't wait for more!
marla chapter 24 . 7/25/2010
heeeey, i enjoyed your story. :) i really like it. i'll be waiting for fast updates! -though, i'm not forcing you to make it quickly.. haha. anyway, your story and way of writing are really great. :)

ps. wow, you published your story for almost like six years from now. ._. that's totally ...wro.. no, i mean long. XD hahaha. peace. just saying. XD