Reviews for Emerald Wind
ChesterPwnsYouX3 chapter 15 . 11/21/2010
So, has this ended?

Would it be too much to ask for an Epilogue of sorts?

Anyway, I've loved this story for a long time, and I think it was the first TalimXLink Fanfiction that inspired me to draw them together.

Hopefully you continue writing for Talim and Link.

Thank you for an interesting and wonderful read.
Melanie chapter 15 . 6/29/2008
Hey! I just read chapter 1-15 of your story, Emerald Wind. I really like this story and was wondering when you were going to write the next chapter. If i read the thingermabob right it says this was published in 04. XD Well, i hope you get to write more chapters to continue this story, but if not, i enjoyed reading this story. Good job BTW, and Thanks! _

Melanie
mdizzle chapter 15 . 6/5/2008
Nice story but I wouldn't mind having Talim have some competition for Link. Someone like Cassandra or Taki, along those lines. I will be watching either way
mdizzle chapter 14 . 6/5/2008
Woah time out. You're controdicting yourself! One minute you say the sword is gone the next you say he manages to keep it? It doesn't add up...unless I missed something.
Alklon chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Why did link lose? never mind please continue
Zapatorf chapter 15 . 5/14/2008
Well. A Fan here. I can't believe I've had a chapter dedicated to me just for reviewing. I feel very happy. At the same time, I feel very unhappy that you ended this fic on such a low note. While I haven't been here in AGES, I still enjoy this little fiction and it's got to be a very good one to get me to review...especially not anonymously.
redleaveshavefallen chapter 15 . 4/27/2008
NEED MORE!NEED MORE! NED MORE!
redleaveshavefallen chapter 12 . 4/27/2008
great chapter, but 'He sighed quietly to himself, letting the silence wrap their arm around him and the sleeping one within the elf’s arms.' ? I think you should check over your work a teensy bit better,because I've seen a million things like this. (what does that mean?)
redleaveshavefallen chapter 11 . 4/27/2008
YAY! Xianghua is my favorite character! You make her seem a little creul and stupid, but I appreciate she's here!
redleaveshavefallen chapter 8 . 4/26/2008
NO! WHY CLIFF HANGER WHY!
redleaveshavefallen chapter 6 . 4/26/2008
To...much...CHUCKLING! I hate the word chuckle! Too much chuckle content! But thhat's just my opinion.
redleaveshavefallen chapter 5 . 4/26/2008
he he...fluff. lol I DEFINTLY Laughed Out Loud! XD
redleaveshavefallen chapter 3 . 4/26/2008
This was awesome! I already know how hard it is to write fight scenes, but you did it perfectly!On one part you said 'the same 3 letters' then you typed 4 letters, T A L stories are have great details, you could be a great author!
redleaveshavefallen chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
How did you come up with what the priest did? You have a great imagenation. I think lots of times when you mean Talim you say 'he' or 'him'. I didn't see it much in this, but in the last story it happened a lot.
redleaveshavefallen chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
You got the first-story-to-be-read-by-me Award! This was a good story. :) At first I was mad you said Zelda was Link's sister but it would be sad if they couldn't be together...Good job!