Reviews for Touch
MoiTrueDreamWriter chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
How terribly sad
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
What a sweet and yet sad fic. I love it.
second soul of a cat chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I love this oneshot so hard 33 you captured Yuki so beautifully and realistically and gave me a new perspective about him.
MyWorldxRewritten chapter 1 . 4/12/2009 beautiful. I absolutely loved it ]. You're brilliant
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
coz e author keeps protraying e cat as e poor animal being left out, i never tot of e rat being e one who's sad...this is a refreshing prespective...
endiahna chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
So intense, great work.
unheard screams chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
aww T.T so sad for yun-yun. greatly written, like the rest of your stories.
truest-of-true-loves chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
hey! wow this is soo good. will there be more? i hope so...please?
Sayonara chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
I love how you captured Yuki's mind. What a perfect title to a perfect story.
Mimorinu chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
yay! wonderful job again!

love your stories!
phoenical-maniax chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Oh my (I've picked that up from Furuba - it's addictive!), that was brilliant! As always ;) I love how it fits in so well with canon: I can easily imagine that this is actually what's happening in his head. And it's so intense, so full of emotion, that I just want to jump into the manga and hug him to death. Thank you!

matchynishi chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
*blinks* Wow, never thought about it like *this* before... Very cool, though.
riya-chan chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
The emotional intensity of this piece is simply stunning! There is so much desperation and longing in the descriptions of Kyou's touches not to mention that call to God! That final line was powerful in the way that it was almost like a call for salvation... as if Kyou was his final hope to be saved from his freezing world... and due to Yuki's implied belief that Kyou could never return those feelings, he doesn't even pray for more intimacy, but simply that God grant him that one wish of keeping Kyou by his side even if it was in hatred.

It has also been my interpretation of the reason Yuki reacts the way he does to Kyou within the manga. (Well, due to it being shoujo, it's evidently not love despite what we may wish for... T However! ) Paying particular attention to their first meeting during Childhood when Yuki ran out to meet Kyou, the "outcast" and one who supposedly was alone the way Yuki was. If Kyou had not reacted twice in anger towards Yuki for his mother's death, Yuki would have kept attempting contact and even friendship with Kyou. I think due to Kyou's reactions of hatred, Yuki figured that the only way to interact with Kyou was to bait him the way he does in the manga.
acollectionoffavoritequotes chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
E! I've read this fic a total of... 3 times i think...once every few months ro so..I keep finding it..and lvoing it more and more eachtime!
me chapter 1 . 8/4/2005