Reviews for Hokage Theater Presents
cabbage-for-the-people chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
HAHAHA! "It was hard to overlook Kurei when he had a giant, nude winged-woman made of fire floating above his head spitting fireballs all around the room." ~~ funny!
satomika chapter 4 . 10/31/2007

Tokiya's right...

sisters can be very annoying too...
SnowCharms chapter 4 . 3/3/2007 going 2 be so much fun...update!
Lady Lyris chapter 4 . 1/17/2007
weehee please update soon your fic just made my night
xcainx chapter 4 . 1/7/2007
hm... this is a very nice story XD awesome. mikagami is my favorite character lol and he does look like a girl and it's funny thinking that he's girly... although that's kinda weird XD please continue
Celestartial Blossoms chapter 4 . 4/21/2006
Great fic you got here! Please don't discontinue this! PLEASE! I hope you update it soon!

Tokiya and Fuuko Forever!
itachi-sama a.k.a cathrun chapter 4 . 4/19/2006
Macabre Puppet chapter 4 . 12/20/2005
Wow, it's been ages since you last updated, but I'm hoping that you won't discontinue this story. It's too good to not be updated, I think. (And so do a lot of other people!) I really like it, it's fun and well written, something you don't really see nowadays.
Lady Lyris chapter 4 . 9/29/2005
nice story! hope u update soon! is the play kinda romeo&juliet thing?sorry, my mind is slower nowadays (frowns)
janelle chapter 4 . 6/17/2005
i love the story pls add more!
Tsubome chapter 4 . 6/11/2005
its soo nice! ls update soon!
Marqus chapter 4 . 5/27/2005
Come on, ppl, UPDATE! Why do people cut off the story when it's getting exciting?
yanagi-chyan chapter 4 . 3/15/2005
hi there! love your fic, the plot is really original! Umm.. i don't think your characters were OOC at all. anyway, i hope you continue soon! I really wanna know what happens next!
melay muning chapter 4 . 12/29/2004
i agree with you... Sisters can be annoying (sometimes ) but aren't they the most precious gift God has given us? I have a sister who was always by my side perhaphs 14 years straight and now she was in another country and - ok not too much on my story. But i really miss her (especially when you had mentioned tokiya's sister.)Gomen, i couldn't help , i almost forgot this was MIKAGAMI'S STORY. talking about mikagami - (ahem!ahem!) He had some interesting personality in this fic - which make him more unique than ever. love your story man! i'll be checking your story. cool work. Err... sorry again for mentioning my story... EHEHE
wind goddess chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
i think this is very good. i hope to/fu be together .plz update this