Reviews for Looking Through Darkness
The Fictionist Aura chapter 6 . 2/16/2010
:) Lovely writing
KangaRoo526 chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
good story, i really like it
Hermione the Slayer chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Kick ass story! This is going on my favorites list!
Paprika chapter 6 . 3/2/2005
Interesting, looking forward to your next chapter.
MayaRose chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
I love it. You story is facinating and intriguing I would love to find out what happens next please say this story will continue. More often often than not I find HGSS stories unbelievable but this one I can atually belive. Very good story.
sweetsyphn chapter 6 . 2/6/2005
omg! i realise that you stopped writting this months ago, but i still love it! if you ever restart writing it please let me know, it's the single best fanfic I've read so far-and im not easily impressed

syphn
Artemis MoonClaw chapter 6 . 11/1/2004
Interesting as always, but why not update?
kayly silverstorm chapter 6 . 10/28/2004
I liked this story very much. Its quite dark and depressing, but I love the way you characterize them all and Im relieved that you not only have a lot of talent in description, but also a very interesting plot that is kicking in in this chapter. Update soon!
DarkArwen chapter 6 . 8/24/2004
hey there! i see you've been busy -. how do you come up with so much stuff over such short periods of time?...

anyway, i'll be checking back here from time to time for updates!

love,

~anne~
Caoimhe chapter 6 . 8/21/2004
This is fantastic! It deserves much more attention and many more reviews then it's getting. Please continue!
RiRiana chapter 6 . 8/20/2004
I love this story so much! PLease update it soon! Please!
RiRiana chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
This was an amazing chapter. I really enjoy your writting. Its so cool to me that Draco has such a soft spot for Hermione. I almost couldn't believe it when Harry basically forgave Draco. Ver, very good writting. I love this story. Please be sure to update as soon as you can. Update soon!
blahness chapter 4 . 8/19/2004
Please update! I really enjoy it! PLEASE CONTINUE!
RiRiana chapter 3 . 8/16/2004
This story is so good. Please update with chapter five soon!
RiRiana chapter 4 . 8/16/2004
This isn't going to end up as one of those creepy Snape/Mione things is it? Those sorta creep me out. Anywho, I hope ya update soon!