Reviews for Secrets
Will chapter 13 . 4/3/2011
This story,was AWESOME! you..wow i could see it in my mind as i was reading it! awesome job!
Mako-Magic chapter 13 . 1/17/2009
what a strange fic! really liked it though!

loved how bain managed to hide the bodies while convincing mort he wasn't a murderer, i didn't know who to cheer on through this - the police, mort, bain... if he should be arrested, killed, commited, live alone forever, be ok... i'm glad you went for the happy ending! (though not so happy for the murder victims!)

mako
fizben08 chapter 13 . 12/30/2008
This is a wonderful story. You have really managed to catch Morts character, especially his sense of humour.

It is also very clever, as it steers the reader in one direction, regarding the outcome, so that the ending is truly a surprise.

I am glad you gave them a happy ending, while I do enjoy angst, it does mean I can go to bed with a contented feeling, rather than terribly sad and sorry for the poor characters that we all love to torture so much.

Thank you for writing this tale, I thoroughly enjoyed it and now I am off to read your other stories.
Technicalrevelations chapter 13 . 2/10/2008
Holy CRAP I couldn't stop reading this story once I started! I LOVE the ending.

Isn't Mort just fun to write with? I'm personally on my way with my own fic...LOVE to yours and hope to mine n_n
Deppfreak chapter 13 . 8/19/2007
that was WOW! i mean the most beautiful story i've ever read. and i'm so happy you decided to post it here. i love to read more stories like this by you. please keep the good job. i love it!
Prince Nightingale chapter 13 . 7/8/2007
this storys brilliant. great job :)
miikkuli chapter 13 . 6/25/2007
This is my favourite "Secret Window" fanfic and I have read them all in X)

I guess what I want to say is thank you for writing this.
Asher Elric chapter 13 . 6/15/2007
This was absolutly wonderful. This ending was quite satisfactory and I want you to know that it fits in well with the rest of the story.

Great, great, great ending.

Midnight Island
Captain Avery chapter 12 . 9/17/2006
Wow, he's fucking crazy. It's like one of those stories where Mort really should die, but every time something bad happens you start crying. It was a nice change from all of those mary sues or whatever the hell they're called. I like your writing style, it made me cry in almost every chapter. It kinda makes your heart hurt to read the ending of part 13, even though Bain was a total whacko.
OEgirl chapter 12 . 7/21/2006
that was so good. The entire story you fooled me into believing poor Mort really wasn't crazy. I had the same reaction to this story as I had to the movie...a dawning realization
Asher Elric chapter 12 . 6/28/2006
Is this the end? this was very good. In fact this was my first SW fan fic and I think you have done a wonderful job with it.

ta,

Poppy
Rogue-Pirate chapter 12 . 10/23/2005
Wow, i'm impressed that was so good, you had me doubting whether Mort really had killed Amy and co or if Shooter really did exist.

Great story, you managed to keep Mort in character, what with all the 'crazy' talk. Good stuff.
Rogue-Pirate chapter 5 . 10/23/2005
Wo, Shooter's back, he can take care of ol' Mort and his unwelcome visitor. I loved the line 'bout jumping out the window and hoping the fall would kill him, very well written.
Rogue-Pirate chapter 3 . 10/22/2005
'No, no, just sit here and stare at me while you jerk off, great, no problem, happens every day. Oh fuck...' Loved it, really made me laugh, and seriously Bain really is a wee bit *holding up thumb and forefinger an inch or so apart* crazy. Seriously who in their right mind would turn up at somebodies house and demand sex because they're a fan of their work! The man needs a lesson in civialities, a atste of modern day etiquette! Life doesn't work this way Bain, ya cant always get what you want just because you want it!

Great story though...poor Mort, bless him, I can see how this would be...a little freaky for him.
Rogue-Pirate chapter 2 . 10/22/2005
I was right! I'm never right! Woohoo...Oh dear...poor Mort, everytime he recovers from one horrible and mentally disturbing situation another one comes and kicks him where it hurts. One of these day's he just not going to get back up! He'll end up going loco...even more so than in the film, loco...loco...it'd be a pity, thats for sure.