Reviews for Bestial Nature
lovely :)
zakal fire chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
bestial sex movies
Just My Heart chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
A very sweet story. Introspective, but suprisingly enough, not fluffy. I'm not sure how you pulled that one off, but bravo!
Karatepenguin chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Aw... *cheers* YAYNESS! Gotta love the heart-wrenching low self confidence in Beast, so touching. I loved the "there was a man iside him, trying to break free, trying to be dominant" line, touches the soul man, gotta love it.

Wong means King
Tar Irene chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
This - *this* here - this is why Beauty and the Beast is such a great film. It's a classic, and will always be that way. Because of what you've laid out here - a man, cursed, but only because of what he himself is.. finally facing up to these personal attributes, finally finding a catalyst to do something about it - that catalyst being, a beautiful but odd girl, full of strength, not about this man get away with these negative attributes, unlike the rest of the people in his life but willing to devote that strength to trying to help him (not just cursing him and walking away like that damned enchantress).

Ah, you just so perfectly sum up exactly where this movie's heart lies. "Because he knew, he acknowledged. He had always been a beast. And he always would be a beast." - Self-awareness, leading to self-actualization, with the help of someone else searching for herself too.. I'm really starting to sound like an English teacher, but I mean it (at least I think I do, it's 2 am and I haven't slept in about 20 hours).

This is putting into words what my heart sings when I watch the film...
livingdeadgirl chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
This is a wonderful little introspective, it sounds as enchanting as the fairy tale itself - bravo!
chef13 chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
...OMG...that was SO GOOD! _ i loved it! this is definetly going under my fav.'s! great job! _
EreshkigalGirl chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
I liked it.
Poisonmoon chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
love the prologue..ok so hurry with the story

and just a note you should incorporate the beuty an the beast song,tale as long as time
Erica chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Oh sweet heaven, one of my top 3 writers doing a story about my favorite movie of all time. Could my return from Holland be any better? This was exquisitely written and wonderful to read. Sorry I haven't reviewed in months Jess, but (as stated above) I was in Holland on business. But now that I'm back, I can devote my reading time to your great stories once again!
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Very good character insight, and very well-written.
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
That was beautifully written! Great job!
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Dear Jess:

Maybe there's something in this picking-a-fandom-on-a-whim stuff. I remember writing a Subreality story on a lark, and it became my favorite of my stories. Now you come up with this little jewel of a fic just because "[your] muse wanted to write in this fandom".

Listen to that muse. She knows what she's about.