Reviews for Somnio Eternus
FanGirlJen chapter 29 . 8/19
no! not a perfect ending at all... can you PLEASE continue...
Maryam99 chapter 29 . 8/18
I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you soooooooo much!
Please tell me there's a sequel! :(
Helene chapter 29 . 8/14
Srsly, woman?! After all this bloody heaven they've gone through? How dare you... Honestly, I enjoyed ur story! At least, before this kind of 'PERFECT' ending u made. You are just soooo... Slytherin.
Honestly don't you two read chapter 29 . 8/10
Bloody awful ending, stupid Draco!
Love Blaise/Ginny, hate stupid Draco taking her choice away from her and making a decision for the both of them... :-( otherwise good story...
THAT WAS SOOOOO SAD! Oh my gosh, unexpected, sad, selfless, depressing, beautiful. Ohhh... Absolutely wonderful. Depressing, maybe, but wonderful.
ShadowDragon chapter 29 . 5/26
Brilliant story I loved very part if it right up until u literally tore apart my very existence with that ending. I changed it in my head because I believe they deserve a happy ending but it really is an amazing story and a great idea. :)
Beautiful writing, but the ending! I'm so conflicted here! It was good but oh so sad all at once!
Filthyblood chapter 29 . 4/30
It can't end like this! I don't care if this was last updated in 2005, It seriously can't end like this! Noooooooooooooooooooo
Kieran chapter 29 . 4/29
And what the fuck is up with this chapter title? You evil woman.
Kieran chapter 29 . 4/29
What the FUCK? You are cruel. I hate you.
YOU RUINED THE ENDING YOU BUTTHOLE! IT HIT ME IN THE FACE! I AM STILL IN SHOCK! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU
OMFG WTF NO THIS ISNT NOOOOOO!
That was the worst way to end this story. I thought that this story was brilliant up until Draco obliviated Hermione. I hate this ending. If you always write your stories this way, as in having the stories be great and then having a terrible ending, then I will not read any more of your stories.
NUUUUUUUUU what the frick was that?! I loved the story from start to finish except for that horrid ending! That was not perfect at all!
WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME
3Dramione chapter 1 . 3/15
This is the most sweetest story ever! I usually don't read a story two times, but I had for this story.
1,325 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »