Reviews for Somnio Eternus
noodlepixie chapter 29 . 1/24
No no no no no no
No no I'm crying why?!
noodlepixie chapter 10 . 1/23
I don't like Thaleia uggghhhh! Why can't Draco and Hermione just realise that they're perfect for each other?! ...oh right... 6 years of enemity. Bloody brilliant yeah I'm crying
noodlepixie chapter 9 . 1/23
I love this story! It has all my favourite ships; Blaise and Ginny and (my OTP) Dramione
Dhriti Ghoshal chapter 29 . 1/22
HOW COULD YOU..? do any thing but make it right please..add some more chapters and make them together...please...THAT'S NOT FAIR...YOU JUST CAN'T LEAVE IT THERE..
Dark Star Song chapter 29 . 12/22/2015
Don't listen to those people who are telling you the ending is terrible. It was an amazing ending, and some people can't take real life. (glares.)
Happy endings exist for some, but not all. You really were able to write the perfect ending. It was sad, but it felt resolved. Don't listen to them! This was AMAZING! Sad, yes, but most definitely amazing. (And you kept it Epilogue-compliant. I can't say I like that, but you did.)
Guest chapter 29 . 12/21/2015
What the... I'm officially lost...and heartbroken... and tearing up... How could you do this? How? Why?
Guest chapter 22 . 12/21/2015
Is this at all based off the Cinderella story Ever After? It seems like it, but I may be drawing connections where there are none.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/21/2015
She noticed! He said 'Merlin forbid!' And she noticed! Oh Draco. You messed up.
Dramione chapter 29 . 11/23/2015
Why is it such a sad ending? its a good story though. keep doing a great job
thisuckedass chapter 29 . 11/8/2015
I am disappointed. Da faq was that ending? You know, this is a DRAMIONE fanfic. It's only logical that they should be together in the end. I mean, this is romance right? Reading this was pointless. I've spent hours reading this and it turns out that I've been wasting my time. I do not recommend this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Shit
FanGirlJen chapter 29 . 8/19/2015
no! not a perfect ending at all... can you PLEASE continue...
Maryam99 chapter 29 . 8/18/2015
I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you soooooooo much!
Please tell me there's a sequel! :(
Helene chapter 29 . 8/14/2015
Srsly, woman?! After all this bloody heaven they've gone through? How dare you... Honestly, I enjoyed ur story! At least, before this kind of 'PERFECT' ending u made. You are just soooo... Slytherin.
Honestly don't you two read chapter 29 . 8/10/2015
Bloody awful ending, stupid Draco!
Love Blaise/Ginny, hate stupid Draco taking her choice away from her and making a decision for the both of them... :-( otherwise good story...
1,336 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »