Reviews for Somnio Eternus
THAT WAS SOOOOO SAD! Oh my gosh, unexpected, sad, selfless, depressing, beautiful. Ohhh... Absolutely wonderful. Depressing, maybe, but wonderful.
ShadowDragon chapter 29 . 5/26
Brilliant story I loved very part if it right up until u literally tore apart my very existence with that ending. I changed it in my head because I believe they deserve a happy ending but it really is an amazing story and a great idea. :)
Beautiful writing, but the ending! I'm so conflicted here! It was good but oh so sad all at once!
Filthyblood chapter 29 . 4/30
It can't end like this! I don't care if this was last updated in 2005, It seriously can't end like this! Noooooooooooooooooooo
Kieran chapter 29 . 4/29
And what the fuck is up with this chapter title? You evil woman.
Kieran chapter 29 . 4/29
What the FUCK? You are cruel. I hate you.
YOU RUINED THE ENDING YOU BUTTHOLE! IT HIT ME IN THE FACE! I AM STILL IN SHOCK! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU
OMFG WTF NO THIS ISNT NOOOOOO!
That was the worst way to end this story. I thought that this story was brilliant up until Draco obliviated Hermione. I hate this ending. If you always write your stories this way, as in having the stories be great and then having a terrible ending, then I will not read any more of your stories.
NUUUUUUUUU what the frick was that?! I loved the story from start to finish except for that horrid ending! That was not perfect at all!
WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME
3Dramione chapter 1 . 3/15
This is the most sweetest story ever! I usually don't read a story two times, but I had for this story.
3DH chapter 6 . 2/28
That was a really sweet chapter!
Nooooooooo! ; ( :( ( ( Poor Hermione...
AMAZING. And I'm only reviewing because it is for Draco!
The way you write is impeccable. It gives me chills how you describe everything so vividly. Although, the end is heart wrenching I loved reading the story! Have a nice day!
1,321 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »