Reviews for Somnio Eternus
OMG WHYYYY chapter 7 . 36m
DRACOS MIDDLE NAME IS LUCIUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
awwwwwwwww damn this is not a perfect ending y can't they br together?
PearlJackson23 chapter 29 . 5/30
Horrible ending
Potterhead451 chapter 29 . 5/9
you can just end it like that! That ending was pure evil
naomi chapter 29 . 4/19
HoW dARe YoU Do THIs TO me *cries forever *
dakota chapter 29 . 1/15
I hate this ending but I loved the rest.
LionLadyBee chapter 29 . 1/13
This story was so brilliant. It had me on the edge like yes the whole time and then, no. But I mean let’s really talk about this...it ended just right. In the end they really can’t be together in this story no matter how much their dream like state affected them, he told us several times they could never work. It was such a beautiful piece of work. I wish our dear writer was still around.
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!? I cryed when i saw the ending. it was so heart breaking! :(
Guest chapter 29 . 12/20/2017
I love and hate you so much rn
Well played
julezinator1 chapter 29 . 11/2/2017
Nononononono! NO! How could you do this to me?! Don’t you have a heart?
Despite the fact you that you smashed my heart into a million pieces - and made me cry - that story was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Please make a sequel?
Mai chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
I just read Tale as old as time by Wizards-pupil so this is a really cool coincidence. the way you write scenes are really beautiful and I really enjoy reading it
lil.rose181 chapter 29 . 9/6/2017
No NO NO! I don't like this ending, not at all. I'm so upset! I thought it was going to end great like how the rest of the story was. I'm so disappointed!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/30/2017
oh they are not getting back together? oh i thought it would be happily ever after
Guest chapter 29 . 7/9/2017
I am going to murder you! They didn't end up together! It was beautiful and perfect until the very moment when they didn't end up together!
Do tell, do you enjoy torturing all of the Dramione fans out there?
Guest chapter 29 . 7/5/2017
That was beautiful. I stayed up till nearly 2 am because I wanted to finish it. I thought the ending was just perfect. A bit sad, yes, but perfect.
1,383 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »