Reviews for Somnio Eternus
This story was a huge waste of time
What a bittersweet ending...the last sentence...:,( but i am still talking myself into the delusion, that, maybe, one day, after the war is over and both are more mature, Draco and Hermione met randomly, talk, confess and have their happy ending against all prejudices and consequences :) but yeah, it's a Great Story :)
A Late Caller chapter 29 . 8/20
WHATTTTTT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I totally thought the would end up together! Ah well. You are are awesome writer though. You should write another Dramionie story, seeing as you are so good at writing out their personalities perfectly.
I love Draco Malfoy!3
Stephany Laurice Borbe chapter 29 . 7/18
I just realized that they didn't end up together because she is Hermione Granger and he is Draco Malfoy. A muggleborn. A pureblood. She's the Gryffindor princess. He is the Slytherin prince. They were lovers in coma however they are enemies in reality. You can find solace in dreams but the truth is the truth and what they had in their dream won't matter. And that's why Blaise and Ginny have the real relationship because they happened in reality.
Makinzie P chapter 3 . 7/6
I love this story so far!
OMG chapter 29 . 6/22
WELL IM SORRY BUT YOU CANT JUST END A STORY LIKE THID. THE WHOLE POINT THAT PEOPLE LOVE DRAMIONE IS THE FACT THAT 2 !FORBIDDEN! LOVERS MEET AND THERE LOVE BREAKS THROUGH ANY BARRIERS. IT DOES NOT END WITH HERMIONE CRYING IN A CORNER WHILE DRACO FORGETS HER. IT WAS RUSHED, RELATIONSHIPS LIKE THIS PRECIOUS ONE NEED TO BE DEVELOPED. I’m not saying the whole plot was bad, I’m just say saying that the ending was way too rushed and that it doesn’t work.
OMG WHYYYY chapter 7 . 6/18
DRACOS MIDDLE NAME IS LUCIUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
awwwwwwwww damn this is not a perfect ending y can't they br together?
PearlJackson23 chapter 29 . 5/30
Horrible ending
Potterhead451 chapter 29 . 5/9
you can just end it like that! That ending was pure evil
naomi chapter 29 . 4/19
HoW dARe YoU Do THIs TO me *cries forever *
dakota chapter 29 . 1/15
I hate this ending but I loved the rest.
LionLadyBee chapter 29 . 1/13
This story was so brilliant. It had me on the edge like yes the whole time and then, no. But I mean let’s really talk about this...it ended just right. In the end they really can’t be together in this story no matter how much their dream like state affected them, he told us several times they could never work. It was such a beautiful piece of work. I wish our dear writer was still around.
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!? I cryed when i saw the ending. it was so heart breaking! :(
1,390 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »