Reviews for The Demoness Helped Them To Be Together
Guest chapter 12 . 9/24/2019
This was good but Your oc is just a little to powerful not trying to flam or be rude just saying
guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
I'm sorry I cant get past the first page your oc is to strong she is like a mary sue it just ya but I'm out on this story
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 12 . 5/21/2014
I loved this story so much I had to read it again!
Nijiha.ruki chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
such a happy ending!
Nijiha.ruki chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
quite fast writing. I like the idea but I think it need more detail in between scenes. not talking about the fluffy part but like the scenery and stuff.
Nijiha.ruki chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
so fast moving!
lia.a.karas chapter 12 . 2/18/2013
Very good and very funny at places.
InuFan21497 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Thank you for writing such a great story! I'm happy to add it to my favorites. Oh and BTW, MY, Sesshy! MY Fluffy! MY Sesshou! MY Sessh! MY BUDDY! And nobody elses! Understand?
DragonFire Princess chapter 12 . 8/15/2010
Love the story, Hope you'll update ASAP!
Zurui-Aijin chapter 12 . 9/9/2009
good story. seemed a little disorganized. and there wasnt alot of definition in your characters. but aside from that I liked it. Also, I think your timeline was a little off. Maybe its just me.

anyways I hope to read more of your stuff. *
mustang17 chapter 12 . 6/28/2009
thats was so awesome and funny i like it
vierckangelyahoo.com chapter 12 . 6/15/2009
that damn best that i have ever read
oldestmaiden chapter 12 . 3/9/2009
Enjoyed immensely. Just one question...did Raye ever find love or only play cupid? I think she needs a strong unicorn/phoenix mate.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 12 . 2/2/2009
great story. Loved the ending. Be nice if Kikyo was Inu's life mate. Also be nice if Tensiaga revived Kohaku. Sango, Miroku, Rin, & Kohaku could of been given a demon's lifespan by Midoriko because Kagome protected the jewel.

What about Kags family in the future?
Rockhard angel chapter 11 . 1/7/2009
WTF learning the moves lmfao lolololololoolololololo