Reviews for Freedom Series 2: Endless Skies
BlackTails25 chapter 10 . 11/21/2014
Awesome story :D well done
Mitch3ll6900 chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
It felt to me like Tails accepted his dads death too quickly. It was still a good chapter thoigh.
Mitch3ll6900 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Im crying a little now, That wasso sad..
Royal Conquest chapter 6 . 6/18/2007
awesum knuckles is so KOOL!
Royal Conquest chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
kool
Vriatix chapter 10 . 1/6/2006
Not as good as the first, but still, a great read. I wish I could come up with this kinda stuff. It's better knowing your fan characters you put in from other places. Looking forward to the rest, as usual.
Tech Rathgen chapter 10 . 10/11/2005
better than the first and I was hoping I'd see Robotnik sooner, but it was still an exciting fiction overall. Carrie Strafer was an easy to love character and you had Sonic and Tails' personality on the money. You did good with Knuckles, too.

And, not to mention, the fiction was astounding, so astounding, in fact, that if you didn't have FS3 and FS4 out, I'd read it again! I would literally read it again! Wow, what a fiction. Have fun with future Freedom fictions. And i'm not kidding about this, if I wasn't telling myself to stop, I'd write a longer review. Lastly, it was very good.
Stryker20 chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
that's so sad at least kyle went with a bang

keep it up
Dark-Fox-GT chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
OK, pal. This is the only way I can reach you. Apparently you don't like how my story is going, but just who do you think you are trying to order me around like that? The only people I take orders from are the people I work for, NOT YOU! I definitely DO NOT appreciate your opinions on this matter. You don't like it? TOUGH! I'm doing it my own way, and I'm not going to change it just because you think it sucks. Now this will be my only time that I'm going to say this. Leave me alone from now on and don't bother trying to leave reviews on any of my stories.
SonicLover chapter 10 . 2/28/2005
Oh #&$#$... I hate cliffhanger endings.

Besides, Robotnitwit is acting a little stupid here at the ending, isn't he? You'd think that'd he'd actually think about Sonic and Tails, and figure that being the children of Swift and Kyle, they'd pose a considerable threat.
SonicLover chapter 5 . 2/28/2005
Getting the coordinates from Natalie? I thought Nat was... and... wait... is there something I'm missing here?
MTP chapter 10 . 1/30/2005
Wow! Simply wow! Compared to your last fic this one is blinding and also sheds a load of light on the half written third fic you've shown me.

The first chapter seemed a little rushed and stuff which kinda disrupted the early mood but then the chapters fell into a good pace and I really enjoyed it.

There was definetly a good mix of action and non action in this fic, just about right I'd say. That and the scenes were handled really well. I already love Carrie Strafer and I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the Strafers make their appearence too.

All in all, a good well worth a read fic. _
Silhouette Quintessence chapter 8 . 8/31/2004
It's such a good story you write so well! Update soon!

Silhouette out_
npelone chapter 5 . 8/16/2004
GAH! I've forgotten to remember to review! Where is my head...

Anyways, yet another great work from you...

hope to see some more updates...:)
Trace Jackson chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
This is such a great story, it's not even funny. I can't wait to see the next chapter!