Reviews for Wrapped Around Your Finger
keren-happuch chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Hi!
I just read the german Translation published on another Website again and could not resist to leave a direct comment.
I simply love this story!
dark!Hermione fics tend to be ooc, but you coped with this really good, revealing most of her behaviour related to the curse severus cast.
The last chapter with its ambivalences...hmm...still keeping me grinning...
k-h
arcangeldjr chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
Dark squicky fluff? Melts my heart. Nicely written, definitely enjoyed.
CaptKJanewayOakenshield chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
Wow. I think I need a cold shower after that one. Wonderful games. From start to finish amazingly written. I love the absolute control and the absolute surrender that is imbued into every chapter!
Eri chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
"Add instant unconsciousness if he ever made a move to cause harm to another living creature and his enslavement was complete."

-what if he wanted to kill a spider or moth? Ugh I hate moths poor Severus
Alexa1993 chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
Love it! :)
Indigo1100 chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
Wow! Amazing story, absolutely amazing. The dynamic at the beginning (well, the shown one) was incredibly fascinating to me- the idea of being captive like that, at the same time being at your captor's mercy in that way, with that dynamic, and knowing you are, in a sense, fortunate... I know that things turned out to be different from quite that, but that was still incredible in several ways, thought provoking and not-thought provoking. And of course the 'twist' was amazing, very interesting and VERY well done, exploring the psychology, following the changes in thought and feeling and all through. For that matter, you are amazing at the psychology thing throughout. And the way you gave us, piece by piece, a picture of the other things in this AU was also great, and the last chapter was a very right addition, and very fitting, and very- well, the point is, I liked it. So, great story and thanks!
Sarah Crawford chapter 6 . 12/3/2009
Intriguing idea, and original as far as I know. I disagree with the characterization, but this story is very well written and you explain Hermione’s choices and feelings well. The revelation in chapter 5 makes it a lot more believable. Nice work making this story bearable despite the subject matter.
HinataMorningstar chapter 6 . 10/6/2008
that was very well done.
HinataMorningstar chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
here
nimath chapter 6 . 7/31/2008
Very interesting concept for a story. Thanks!
Megan Consoer chapter 6 . 2/3/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
KC Clark chapter 6 . 7/6/2007
omg, that was like...awsome, i mean that was so great, i couldn't stop reading it and its like four thirty-five in the morning. i'm so totally blown away by this story and the twists it in. love the dark hermione, and how they are together at the end. you are a great writer and i love your work. thank you so much for writing this story and posting it.

-KC
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 3 . 11/25/2005
Excellent writing. The interaction between the two characters is brilliant, the dialogue is spot on. You can really get inside their heads and that's what I love most about writers. I loved your A/N: '...her dirty little secret.' That it is.
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Wow, I like this twist. I can tell this story will be interesting and will pull me in, it has already. You write well and this chapter is perfect in length. Enough to explain and enough to have us wanting more. Well done, can't wait to read the rest.
Paranoid Sarcasm chapter 6 . 6/14/2005
Oh. My. God. I am speechless... that has to be the best fucking Hermione/Severus pairing I have ever read.

-peace and love